Hello!! Please excuse me - I'm not good w introductions

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Lrbriere
Newborn Bully

Hello!! Please excuse me - I'm not good w introductions

Postby Lrbriere » Thu May 28, 2015 7:50 am

Hello! My name is Laura I live in upstate NY w my 2 pups.
Sampson is a 1.5 year old am staff and Anna is my little American pbt (also not good w abbreviations) Anna is just under a year old.
They are the loves of my life! ( my daughter is too as well) **told you I was bad at introductions

I have always had dogs growing up and these dogs have a place in my heart- they are such wonderful animals.
I am an animal lover in general- besides my two udogs we also have 4 cats, ducks, chickens and turtles.

Sampson and Anna are far more wonderful then I would be able to tell you here- but I do find myself wondering or lookin for information- thus the reason I am here- I have been fortunate enough (knock on wood) to not have any issues with either of them so far, but I enjoy new knowledge and you never know when you may need advice from someone who knows more than you

Well I don't seem to know how to add pictures so I think I need to look into that- who doesn't love puppy pics?!

haranka
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Re: Hello!! Please excuse me - I'm not good w introductions

Postby haranka » Sun May 31, 2015 2:44 pm

Hello Laura, welcome!

Return to “Introductions”