NEWBEE

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Chivo
Newborn Bully

NEWBEE

Postby Chivo » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:38 am

Hi everybody.

My name is Chivaughn (chivo -for short). I'm a 29-year-old married APBT owner out in Cape Town, South Africa.I've always had dogs around me during childhood and now that i have 2 kids i would like them to experience the same joy and love that only a pet can bring, but the American Pit Bull Terrier is a breed i was most interested. Through and family having APBT as pets i was introduction to the breed and i knew i just had to get me one.

My current dog is Xenith, a 7-weeks-old female APBT. I picked her up as a 5-weeks-old puppy after several years of research into the breed. She's been a really awesome dog, always playing with the kids and taking loooong naps. My aim is to a have a well trained balanced family pet. Xenith really enjoys learning new things, and I have fun teaching her.

My other interests include cars, video games and good old fun time wit friends and family (pets always welcome)

Looking forward to being an active part of the forum!

haranka
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Re: NEWBEE

Postby haranka » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:53 am

Hello Chivo 8)
Unfortunately, few people come here..
Greetings to your Xenith :run:

Chivo
Newborn Bully

Re: NEWBEE

Postby Chivo » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:58 am

Hi Haranka