Hello from Tulsa

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
jakebson
Newborn Bully

Hello from Tulsa

Postby jakebson » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:06 am

Joli wondered up to our front yard a few months ago, we had no luck finding where she belonged and had no objections to letting her stick around. We have had a ton of fun in the short time she has been around. She is doing good with her obedience.

Max is in the background of this picture. We rescued Max 11 years ago when he was around 4 or 5 months old. Max loves to steal food off of the counters when the children leave it unattended and is trying to teach Joli his bad habits. Max has thoroughly enjoyed having Joli in the house to wrestle with... constantly.

Here is Lotus. We rescued her and one of her pups (who found a happy home down the street with my in-laws) in 2005. Her estimated age at the time was 4 to 5 years old. She is the old lady of the house but still gets extremely excited for her walks and meal time.

This is the late Atticus who passed away in February after battling bladder cancer. He was 10 years old and we had an unbelievable bond. I miss him greatly.

My name is Jake and I am a working artist in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

haranka
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Re: Hello from Tulsa

Postby haranka » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:18 am

Wonderful pictures!

Return to “Introductions”