Hi all~

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
AchillesThePit
Newborn Bully

Hi all~

Postby AchillesThePit » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:05 am

Hi all,

I'm not a new member, but I haven't been on here for years...So thought I'd re-introduce myself and my dogs.

My name is Joelle and I'm from Taiwan. I have a APBT named Achilles and a Caucasian Ovcharka named Athena. Achilles is a bit over 12 years old now and I've had him since he was a puppy (2 months old). Athena is a bit over 2 years old now and I adopted her from a shelter when she was about 3 months old.

I'd love to post their pictures here to share...however, since I haven't been back using the forum for such a looooong time, I don't remember how to post pictures :(( ......Can anyone help by telling me how to post pictures? Thanks a lot in advance!

Bullseye

Re: Hi all~

Postby Bullseye » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:45 am

Welcome to PBF, I hate to say it, but I think you will be waiting a long time to be approved as the mods don't come on here anymore...

AchillesThePit
Newborn Bully

Postby AchillesThePit » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:46 pm

Bullseye wrote:Welcome to PBF, I hate to say it, but I think you will be waiting a long time to be approved as the mods don't come on here anymore...

Thank you. :) I'm already a member, I joined few years ago and just haven't been back here for a long time. So I don't really need to get approved anymore I believe. :)

But is this site still "alive"? Or is it pretty much "dead" already?

I'm going to try to post a picture here and see if it works.

Bullseye

Postby Bullseye » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:10 pm

Yes it worked and I have just noticed that you joined in 2012.. lol my mistake 8)

Yeah this board could do with a bit of TLC, the software is out of date etc etc etc... I don't know if there are any active members on here that know of alternative methods to contact the owner of this site, but that would surely be a start, this board needs to be running the latest version of phpbb, that would slow the spambots down anyway 8)

haranka
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby haranka » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:44 pm

:welcome:

Return to “Introductions”