Chilly wrote:Don't take the risk just wait, that's what i should do, she is interacting with your older dog for now, so that's good for the moment.
I did the same just some weeks ago.
That's the opinion of our primary vet, as well. I think you're right to wait. I'd feel horrible if she got parvo.
Here they are in the rare, calm moment together: