Not so new from NJ

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
maryellen21
Newborn Bully

Not so new from NJ

Postby maryellen21 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:45 pm

i used to be on here long ago, screen name maryellen. however i forgot my user name and password and changed my email years ago as i moved ... so here i am again with a new user name lol.

Rufus is still here, he turned 13 in August. has laryngael paralysis and kidney disease but still kicking strong .

if i can figure out how to add photos again i will put his pic up

patty

Re: Not so new from NJ

Postby patty » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:50 pm

Maryellen, HELLO!!!! I'm very excited to see on the the board. I believe John might be able to recover your old info, I will send him an e-mail

Where have you been??????????????

I remember Rufus. Can't wait to see pictures of him :yipee:

maryellen21
Newborn Bully

Postby maryellen21 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:53 pm

so i live in nj, used to do rescue. was active here posting years ago. life changed, me and rufus moved for the better 6 years ago.

i also have 2 birds, an inside chicken and 19 outside chickens lol.... farm life is what i have now and love it

he was adopted from the burlington county animal alliance in burlington nj 13 years ago. one of the best dogs i ever had.

i dont do rescue anymore, i will help out if someone needs help.

maryellen21
Newborn Bully

Postby maryellen21 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:54 pm

PATTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg how are you????? i am good, got divorced 6 years ago, best thing i ever did, got remarried this past july to my childhood sweetheart, and am in a much better place now:)

ill figure out how to upload rufus pics lol... been a few years lol :run:

maryellen21
Newborn Bully

Postby maryellen21 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:56 pm

i have a new email too, my yahoo got hacked a few years ago so i now have gmail., which i had yahoo when i was on here but since it got hacked a few years ago i couldnt reset my password lol. at least my old user name of maryellen i remembered hahaaa...

patty

Postby patty » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:59 pm

I'm so glad to hear you are doing well. :) I'm afraid I'm getting ready to go through the same, at my age I"m not looking forward to it.

A few of us are reviving the forum and you are just the member we need :headbang: If you know anyone else that drifted away over the last few years tell them to check in.

maryellen21
Newborn Bully

Postby maryellen21 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:08 pm

aw thank you, that made me feel warm and fuzzy! yeah i got used to FB and posting pics from my android lol so gotta get used to using my imageevent album again.
oh no i am so sorry you might be going thru what i did:( if you need to talk let me know ill pm you my number so you can vent to me all you want.

alot of the old members are all on facebook.

ok lets see if i remember this

maryellen21
Newborn Bully

Postby maryellen21 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:10 pm

yes!!! this pic of me and rufus was taken back in 2010. i will have to upload more pics from my android to my imageevent album

Buffy and Hawkeye 2 of my hens

patty

Postby patty » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:14 pm

AWWW There is the brindle boy Rufus havin' fun :inlove:

Chickens are so awesome, yours look like they will be warm this winter with those feathers!

John, Chilly and I are getting the approval activation going so bear with us.

I will send you a PM this week. Thanks, Patty

maryellen21
Newborn Bully

Postby maryellen21 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:59 pm

no problem whenever you get it activated thats fine by me

the one hen she is a silky, she doesnt have true feathers, they are more like down. she cant fly either, but is the best broody momma ever,she hatched out 2 ameracauna babies for me, and for a first time momma did awesome...

the other one, Hawkeye, she is an Easter egger and lays blue eggs.. Buffy the silkie when she isnt broody lays small off white eggs.

i get blue, light pastel blue, green , olive green, white, off white, pink, tan and brown eggs. and after a year of slow training rufus can be out with the chickens off leash, supervised , but off leash and he doesnt chase them to eat them. but he must be supervised.. sadie and casey our gsd and lab are rock solid with the chickens, so they are safe with them unattended.

Sadie my gsd and Sierra a foster dog i had 2 years ago with some of my chickens.

and my cockatiel Angel, i got her a year ago.i also just got a few months back a pure white male Cockatiel i named Snowflake

kazuo
Site Admin

Postby kazuo » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:04 pm

Hi there ! It looks like your previous username still exists. I can point your previous username to this new email if you'd like ? Then I would send you an email with a temporary password you can use to get in and change it. Let me know.

maryellen21
Newborn Bully

Postby maryellen21 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:09 pm

hi Kazuo!
yes please, my yahoo email isnt active anymore so please send to my gmail so i can get back to my old username:)

Maryellen
Addicted to PBF

Postby Maryellen » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:38 pm

woot!!!! im back with my old user name!!! thank you Kazuo!!!!
you can lock this thread if you want .

turtle
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby turtle » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:24 pm

Maryellen! How nice to see you on here again, it's been a long time....

Glad to hear you are doing well and that things are going well for you. Sometimes a change is the best thing. Rufus is such a good dog, I am happy he is still around, and Sadie is lovely.

And the chickens are pretty neat too. I thought about getting some here but we still travel a fair amount so I don't think it would work too well. Plus we have a lot of foxes here and they like chicken a bit too much.

I lost my Fremiet last Jan and still miss her very much. I could not stand the empty house and got a pup in July. She is now 8 months old and wears me out. I am finding out why older folks do not get puppies, LOL. But she will grow up eventually. She's in heat now and I take her in the car out by the new hospital to walk her each day, there are no other dogs out there.

I am happy to see the forum up and going again and I'll have to stop in more often.

Nickdawg
Addicted to PBF

Postby Nickdawg » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:25 pm

hey - nice to see you!!

Return to “Introductions”