Hello

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
burntwynn
Newborn Bully

Hello

Postby burntwynn » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:02 pm

My name is Brandi. I am the owner of a 3 year old blue nose named Greyson. My seventh personal Bully breed. I am on here to read advice as I have my first aggressive and reactive dog ever. I owned a rescue for elderly dogs and pitbulls. Never had this problem before, I know why he is the way he is. I never properly socialized him when he was a puppy now now he is aggressive to everyone outside of our family. Anyways I will leave that to post in the proper place just wanted to get the introduction out of the way. Hope everyone is having a great day.

Chilly

Re: Hello

Postby Chilly » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:42 pm

:welcome:

Nickdawg
Addicted to PBF

Postby Nickdawg » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:39 pm

hi, welcome. hopefully we can be of help. while lack of socialization can be an issue, sometimes it is more about poor genetics- e.g often pit bulls rescued who have spent all their time chained up/ rare contact with people, at rescue time are wiggly and friendly- what do you know of his background? anyway I imagine you will post in behavior at some point... again, welcome to the forum!

patty

Postby patty » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:50 am

Hi Brandi, welcome to the forum.

Thank you for all the work you have done for the senior dogs and pit bulls. We are happy that you found us and look forward to learning more about Greyson. When you have a chance please post a picture of your handsome boy.

We have several members that have posted on our "Training and Behavior" section over the years. You can use the search function to look for topics pertaining to the problems you are experiencing.

If you have any problems accessing the forum please let me know. :modwelcomeonly2:

haranka
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby haranka » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:13 am

Hi Brandi :run:

Return to “Introductions”