New Intro for Holly & Lori

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
PetBullRed
Newborn Bully

New Intro for Holly & Lori

Postby PetBullRed » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:33 pm

Hello to all,

My name is Lori and my cute Red Nose is named Holly. We live in Petaluma, California. I rescued Holly from the Oakland, CA Human Society this past June 27, 2015. Holly was a bit over 1 year when I adopted her and already named. She is a sweetheart. She has the cutest "brown nose" with freckles, and shading of red above and below the muzzle.

I'd hoped to have finished going through an obedience class by now, but I broke my arm about a week after I adopted her, and then fell down again and hurt myself. I am almost ready to give it a try.

When my children were young I picked up a Rhodesian Ridgeback/Pit Bull cross at 10 weeks old. Her name was Shena. My kids adored her and visa versa. She was a great dog!! The hair on her back went the opposite direction and she was brindle.

The one problem I have had continually with Holly even after going to Vet twice is her skin allergies. She has gone through the anti-biotic routine, and we use a special shampoo (that stays on for 15-20 min.). I feed her Simply Nourish - no grain or wheat - Salmon and Sweet Potato. Yet Holly continues to breakout on her tummy in small circles that she will lick every now and then.

Okay, I hope this is an acceptable intro and that I entered it in the correct section. Thank you and I look forward to learning from this large forum.

Chilly

Re: New Intro for Holly & Lori

Postby Chilly » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:27 pm

Hi & welcome,

nice intro by the way :) and I love Red Nose Pitbulls, maybe some pictures?

:modwelcomeonly1:

Bullseye

Postby Bullseye » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:41 pm

Welcome to PBF!

:welcome: :cheers:

haranka
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby haranka » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:29 pm

Hello 8)

Return to “Introductions”