Ethereal Pitbulls

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
EowynRoh
Newborn Bully

Ethereal Pitbulls

Postby EowynRoh » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:01 pm

Hello. My last pitbull (AmStaff) was with me from the age of 6 weeks to just past her 11th birthday - far too short! And my heart aches for the day we can be together again in heaven. When I did my research and decided that I did indeed want a pit, I went looking for a dog. I found an angel who was matched more perfectly to me than I could ever have dreamed. She was full of sass, class, and "ethereal" described her beauty well. She was a professional catwalk model, a dancer, and a swimmer. She welcomed two human baby boys into our family and adored everything about them. We all still send hugs and kisses up to heaven to let Éowyn know she is on our hearts.

Before she left, I told her I didn't want another dog. What would I look for? I already had perfection. But my sons need a dog for many reasons. So I asked Éowyn to select a puppy she wanted for them and ask Jesus to send it at the perfect time.

I thought we had a while to wait. Then my eldest son said that Éowyn was sending him a white dog with pink ears and a pink tail? What? I am NOT getting a Chinese Crested. On a whim, I searched craigslist and found one that matched that description. Except pink was really ginger. My son is 3, so colors get a little muddled.

I read the description, and was extremely impressed with the owners. So I showed my son the pictures, and he confirmed all matter of factually that this was his dog, and could we go get her.

And now we have Eayveen! She is perfect for them. At age 8 weeks, she's almost completely potty trained, obedient, and a sweet doll baby. Éowyn took 5 years to potty train (my fault for spoiling her), and obeyed when it suited her. Haha! She ended up being Canine Good Citizen certified and by far the best behaved dog I've ever known. But it was a long road. I refused to dampen her spirit with training. It was fun for her, or we wouldn't do it. Having an easy going pup is very welcome this time with two kids in the mix. We look forward to many, many years of adventures and love.

EowynRoh
Newborn Bully

Re: Ethereal Pitbulls

Postby EowynRoh » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:06 pm

Bullseye

Postby Bullseye » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:35 pm

Thankyou for that brilliant introduction, I am so sorry for your loss, it looks like you have yourself a beautiful pup, may you have many happy years together!

:modwelcomeonly2:

EowynRoh
Newborn Bully

Postby EowynRoh » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:24 pm

Thank you. :)

Bullseye wrote:Thankyou for that brilliant introduction, I am so sorry for your loss, it looks like you have yourself a beautiful pup, may you have many happy years together!

:modwelcomeonly2:

Chilly

Postby Chilly » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:33 pm

Hi,

cute puppy! :inlove:

:welcome:

Return to “Introductions”