New again!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Mojojennijo
Newborn Bully

New again!

Postby Mojojennijo » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:43 am

Many years ago (2004-2006 ish) I was a member here and this board was a God send. I owned Kita and sully (I had help here with the devastating decision to put silly down)b Kita lived to the ripe old age of 11 and got cancer. She didn't suffer and when the time was right she crossed the rainbow bridge. It took me many years to come back to the breed. But here I am again with a mini (toy) Aussie and a pit bull lab mix. (She's about 8 months old).
My name is Jenni and I used to go by JOJOMOJO.
I live in Arlington Washington on some acreage with a horse, a cat, a jerk rooster, some hens and my two beloved dogs.due to a neurological disease I am a stay at home mother of 3. I have to change my line of work due to my neuro prob in my right hand and am getting ready to apply to the Emt program in everett. Yay!
I am thrilled to have found this place. I searched up my old posts and found some pictures of Sully and Kita from 12 years ago that brought tears to my eyes but also made my night.
So here I am again! Happy to be here.

Mojojennijo
Newborn Bully

Re: New again!

Postby Mojojennijo » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:44 am

Sorry my phone keeps changing Sully to "silly" and can't edit posts yet.

Bullseye

Re: New again!

Postby Bullseye » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:43 am

:modwelcomeonly2:

Return to “Introductions”