Knock! Knock!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
raysdaghter
Newborn Bully

Knock! Knock!

Postby raysdaghter » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:43 pm

. My name is Michelle, 58yo, My little Ruby and I live in St Pete Florida and it's just the two of us, now.

I want to join a forum cuz sometimes I want to talk to people who can feel me when I talk about my dog(s). Ruby and I very recently lost my old dog, Bud - he was 16 and very tired. We miss him a lot.

I chose this forum because I saw while researching various forums that this was one of a very few boards that state so specifically you will allow ONLY ethical treatment of bullies to be posted. I just can't read bad things about them, i won't sleep.

I hope I'll be able to post soon I have a topic I really want to talk about asap. There seem to be done good people here from what I've read stop far.

Thanks,
Ray

raysdaghter
Newborn Bully

PS:: Knock! Knock!

Postby raysdaghter » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:06 pm

I forgot to mention that when I tried to enter this forum I had to do so manually.. (I accessed this forum on my smart phone since it is compatible). Anyhow, talking the link would NOT OPEN the link - I had to Long Press the link till a menu popped up, allowing me to choose the option 'OPEN'. It worked, but some people won't know how to do that. j/s
Tx

patty

Re: Knock! Knock!

Postby patty » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:33 pm

:welcome: Michelle and Ruby glad you found us! You are approved for full use of the forum.

The forum has lots of information. Please let us know any questions you may have.

We love pictures and would love to see your baby Ruby and of course Bud. I'm sorry for your loss. If you would like to share a tribute of Bud please post to our Memorial Section.
:modwelcomeonly2:

Bullseye

Postby Bullseye » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:42 am

:welcome:

raysdaghter
Newborn Bully

Postby raysdaghter » Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:12 pm

Thank u. I'll post soon

Nickdawg
Addicted to PBF