Gatsby's mama

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby pittymomma » Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:17 pm

Oh how did I miss this? Welcome to the board!

Gatsby sure lucked out with you guys, to go from having a shoot order against her to living it up in beautiful BC - truly a happy ending!

Thanks for adopting her!

V & the brats
pittymomma
Bully Ambassador

Postby Allie » Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:13 pm

That picture of you two is just gorgeous! Gatsby is so lucky to be in a loving home now.
I'm also working with Bullies in Need to adopt a baby girl, Bean. Aren't they just the greatest people ever?? It's awesome to have such good, compassionate people out there saving all those helpless pits.
Good luck with your new sweetheart! I can't wait for more pictures. Be sure that you & Holden join the BIN forum too.
Allie
Addicted to PBF

Postby Joanna » Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:21 pm

Allie wrote:That picture of you two is just gorgeous! Gatsby is so lucky to be in a loving home now.
I'm also working with Bullies in Need to adopt a baby girl, Bean. Aren't they just the greatest people ever?? It's awesome to have such good, compassionate people out there saving all those helpless pits.
Good luck with your new sweetheart! I can't wait for more pictures. Be sure that you & Holden join the BIN forum too.

That's so exciting about your new dog. Also: funny--we call Gatsby "Bean" as a nickname. It is a fitting name for these little sweeties.
Joanna

Postby saturn2 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:35 pm

:welcome: Gatsby is gorgeous!

~Sharon
saturn2
Bully Lover 4 Life

Previous

Return to Introductions