Need help finding right breeder

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Need help finding right breeder

Postby ls1cameric » Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:54 pm

I lost my friend Tyson about a year ago do a car accident and I've been searching for a top quality pit bull bloodline since then but I can't seem to find any that I really like.
I don't like short and squatty broad pits and that’s all I can seem to find from online breeder sites. I like blues but I already have one dog with skins problems and don't care for another. I love tan or fawn mixed with white colored dogs but again can’t really seem to find any breeders with these color combos. Most are blues or reds. I'm willing to pay to dollar for a high quality dog with proven temperament and of course physical definition among others even though I have no intentions of showing him, only want for companionship and an addition to the family.
I'm not even sure if this is the right place to ask this but if some of you can provide me with breeders that might match what I'm looking for I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks, Eric!
ls1cameric

Postby Motodiva » Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:14 pm

I replied to your other post!
Motodiva
Bully Lover 4 Life

Return to Introductions