KY brindle

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby NTK » Fri May 13, 2005 8:03 pm

Hey Taz, I love your avatar pic. What's he/she's line???
NTK

Postby diesel » Fri May 13, 2005 8:21 pm

I do think you should change your avitar please dont leave the forum cause because everyone is saying to change it but {(no offense everyone) if you say someting wrong youl will get verbaly mauled :bully: dont ask me how i know ;)
diesel

Postby Rebelshonor » Sun May 15, 2005 11:53 am

ok, changed the avatar for all of you, sorry about that, didnt mean to offend anyone at all. I would never condone fighting or a viscious pit bull at all.
Rebelshonor

Postby angel_1526 » Sun May 15, 2005 11:59 am

hillsidepits wrote:This pitbull picture is from the pitbull video by hyena clown
everyone has seen it but here is the new link that is listed hope it works for you! make sure your speakers are on! and be prepaired to cry!
http://www.pitbullproblem.tk/

:crybaby: I could not even watch 10 seconds of that video. It made me sad immediately!!!
angel_1526

Postby TrubsDiary » Tue May 17, 2005 10:42 pm

that slide show is something that was sent to me a long time ago. if anyone wants to learn about the pit bull breed, they need to know about it's history. I love and hate that slide show... i love the fact that it shows the candid truth about what happens to some unfortunate animals, but i hate the idea that people could be that cruel. I highly suggest everyone who owns a pit bull, and even those who don't, to take a look at it. I have sent it to friends of mine and they keep coming back and asking for the link so they can share it. It sends a very strong message!!! i didn't see what your avitar looked like before you changed it, but if it was something from the show, then i applaud you for being brave enough to show the truth... because if you pretend that dog fighting isn't happening in our country, you are doing nothing to bring it to an end.
TrubsDiary

Postby TrubsDiary » Tue May 17, 2005 10:47 pm

This pitbull picture is from the pitbull video by hyena clown
everyone has seen it but here is the new link that is listed hope it works for you! make sure your speakers are on! and be prepaired to cry!
http://www.pitbullproblem.tk/

i tried to use the link you posted and for some reason it didn't work... any ideas?
TrubsDiary

Postby happy_pitbull » Tue May 17, 2005 11:04 pm

Rebelshonor wrote:ok, changed the avatar for all of you, sorry about that, didnt mean to offend anyone at all. I would never condone fighting or a viscious pit bull at all.

:peace: Peace man!! Please stick around, we usually are a very friendly bunch around here!! :)) Lets here about your dogs!! :thumbsup:
happy_pitbull

Postby Contessa63 » Wed May 18, 2005 12:30 am

Hi! :)
Contessa63
Bully Ambassador

Previous

Return to Introductions