New member of the family

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

New member of the family

Postby BootsiesMom » Thu May 19, 2005 11:33 pm

:peace: I dont know if I should post this here since Bootsie and I have already introduced ourselves but oh well. We have a new/old member of the family with us now. Bootsie's dad :thumbsup: I guess you could say he was a rescue even though he never made it to the pound. My friend who I got Bootsie from was forced to move recently and Bootsie's dad was headed to the pound because he had no where to go, so of course we couldnt let that happen. :)) His name is Jiggah, he's 5 years old and he's the sweetest dog in the world. I believe he's a red nose, he's so BEAUTIFUL and he seems to be very happy here. He's always been an outside dog, so now I have a outside dog and a inside dog. My brother bought him a nice dog house, and he and Bootsie seem to get along pretty good, he doesnt seem to get upset when she nips at his ears or jumps on his back. (which she only does when someone is outside by the way) He's been here around 3 weeks now and so far, so good. Pics will be coming soon.
BootsiesMom
Newborn Bully

Postby Contessa63 » Fri May 20, 2005 12:18 am

Congratulations on your new addition! :)
Contessa63
Bully Ambassador

Postby pitbullgrl » Fri May 20, 2005 11:44 am

awesome :headbang: 8)
pitbullgrl
Addicted to PBF

Postby saturn2 » Fri May 20, 2005 5:46 pm

Congratulations on your new family member Jiggah. I'm just wondering ... Just because Jiggah's been an outside dog previously, can't he become an inside dog now?

~Sharon
saturn2
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby BootsiesMom » Fri May 20, 2005 8:05 pm

I'm just wondering ... Just because Jiggah's been an outside dog previously, can't he become an inside dog now?

Saturn I dont really know :dunno: he doesnt seem to want to come inside. Even when Bootsie is out there with him and she scratches to come back in he makes no attempt to come inside, he doesnt even stick his head in the door.
BootsiesMom
Newborn Bully

Postby BootsiesMom » Fri May 20, 2005 8:07 pm

BootsiesMom wrote:
I'm just wondering ... Just because Jiggah's been an outside dog previously, can't he become an inside dog now?

Saturn I dont really know :dunno: he doesnt seem to want to come inside. Even when Bootsie is out there with him and she scratches to come back in he makes no attempt to come inside, he doesnt even stick his head in the door. Oh and then there is the whole house-breaking thing, is he too old to learn?
BootsiesMom
Newborn Bully

Postby BootsiesMom » Fri May 20, 2005 8:07 pm

Saturn I dont really know :dunno: he doesnt seem to want to come inside. Even when Bootsie is out there with him and she scratches to come back in he makes no attempt to come inside, he doesnt even stick his head in the door. Oh and then there is the whole house-breaking thing, is he too old to learn?
BootsiesMom
Newborn Bully

Postby pblove » Fri May 20, 2005 9:00 pm

the poor dog probaly hs never been in before??
or he was corrected for trying?
I hope he is neutered now too??
And Bootsie is spayed? Dam I'm nosey aren't I
pblove
Addicted to PBF

Postby BootsiesMom » Fri May 20, 2005 11:29 pm

No he's not and that worries me also. I'm looking into having it done to BOTH of them.
BootsiesMom
Newborn Bully

Return to Introductions