Im new here

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Im new here

Postby sunsluvabull » Sat May 28, 2005 4:35 pm

I posted before that I was new, but Im still new and can't seem to post. My sweet pit girl recently passed away and is missed very much. I do pit rescue. SO we usually are blessed with a couple pits in are home at a time. I love your foreum and have read alot of great posts.
sunsluvabull

Postby X-girl » Sat May 28, 2005 4:48 pm

Hi and welcome to PBF! I am so sorry for your loss.

Did you post your first intro under the same screen name? If not, what name did you use?

Sorry for the mix up but I'm sure we'll get it right this time. You should have access soon.
X-girl
Regulator

Postby sunsluvabull » Sat May 28, 2005 5:46 pm

I used the same user name. Im sure it will work this time. Do you just have to post so many times in the introduction section. Im sorry about Lilly being gone too. She will be part of me forever and because of her I started rescue so many pits owe their life to her as well.
sunsluvabull

Postby X-girl » Sat May 28, 2005 6:00 pm

Yep, I'm sure it was just an oversight. Again, sorry 'bout that. Post in THIS THREAD that you need access and the Admins will take care of it when they see it.

It is wonderful that you made something positive out of losing your baby. I hope you have much success with your rescue efforts.
X-girl
Regulator

Postby sunsluvabull » Sat May 28, 2005 6:43 pm

Thank you. Lola is a cutie. We started rescue when Lilly was still almost a year and a half now so she got to enjoy lots of foster sister and brothers. And when ever we fostered a liter she would always try to foster the pups and be the mommy. Some moms were fine with this by the time the pups were six weeks and the need a break. LoL. We have one picture I have to pull out were Lilly is Laying on her side like she is going to nurse thease pit pups whose mom wouldnt nurse them so they were bottled feeded. It was cute, and having her really helped their development. Its funny she was spayed at 4 months when we first adopted her so she just must have had some mommy instincts.
sunsluvabull

Postby pblove » Sat May 28, 2005 8:13 pm

Hello Suns,
Welcome to the board.
So very sorry to hear of your loss.
I lost my most beloved baby,(my first pit bull) almost 10 years ago, and still grieve for him. He was the love of my lfie, so I certainly understand your feelings!
pblove
Addicted to PBF

Postby moochesmama » Sat May 28, 2005 8:14 pm

Welcome!
moochesmama
Bully Ambassador

Postby sunsluvabull » Sat May 28, 2005 9:11 pm

Thanks everyone. I feel so welcomed!! You have a great site. PBlove I know what you mean when you have that special love with one that stays with you for a lifetime.
sunsluvabull

Postby pitbullforever » Mon May 30, 2005 12:01 pm

:welcome: i''m sorry you can't post yet. let the admistraters know they should fix that. :))
pitbullforever
Forum Junky

Postby concreterose » Tue May 31, 2005 10:27 am

Welcome!
concreterose
Regulator

Postby Phi » Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:48 pm

welcome :thumbsup:
Phi

Postby Kaytlin » Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:57 am

Welcome!
Kaytlin