Newbie here from LOUISVILLE, KY!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Newbie here from LOUISVILLE, KY!

Postby kdurbin13 » Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:21 pm

Hello, my name is Kris. I just bought TWO new APBTs (brother and sister) and their names are CARMEN and BOSCO (both boy and girl from the same litter). Bosco is the runt, but he is so awesome!! He is not scared of anything and he bullies his sister (twice his size). I will try to post pictures of them when I get them on my computer at work. Our girl is brindle and white, and Bosco is a red red-nose, with blue eyes and a wihte stripe down his face. He looks a lot like this dog would look as a puppy (except for the blue eyes):

I will post some questions that I hope people can help out with a lot on here!! Hello anyone from Louisville, KY!!
kdurbin13

Postby Phi » Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:23 pm

welcome to the board . . .
pic doesn't work
Phi

Postby hookilau » Fri Jun 03, 2005 12:11 pm

welcome! :))
hookilau

Postby rgyoung777 » Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:06 pm

Welcome to the board!

While you're waiting for access to the rest of the board, please have a look around, especially at the training section--it may have some answers for you.

I realize that you're probably eager to get the ball rolling and have your questions answered, but please wait to ask them until you've been granted access to the other sections.

This forum is for introductions only, so your post asking about puppy behavior has been removed. You are welcome to ask again in the appropriate section (training, probably) once an Admin grants you access.

Happy reading, and again, welcome!
rgyoung777
Addicted to PBF

Postby Kaytlin » Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:10 pm

:welcome: I love runts, mine was the runt too.
Kaytlin

And here they are!

Postby kdurbin13 » Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:15 pm

This is Carmen and Bosco. As you can see Bosco is the smaller of the two by half. He is a red red-nose with blue eyes. He will be a great father with good looking pups. Carmen is Brindle and white. They are something else!

[img]<a%20href="http://img224.echo.cx/my.php?image=cbchewing10pu.jpg"%20target="_blank"><[/img]
[img]src="http://img224.echo.cx/img224/4060/cbchewing10pu.th.jpg"%20border="0"%20alt="Free%20Image%20Hosting%20at%20www.ImageShack.us"%20/></a>[/img]
kdurbin13

Postby concreterose » Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:35 pm

Welcome to the board.
concreterose
Regulator

Postby moongirl » Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:03 pm

:welcome:
I'm sorta close to you.
I live about 25 minutes northeast of Cincinnati.
moongirl

Postby Addy1423 » Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:29 pm

Welcome to the board!!! I always love to see another Louisvillian on here.
Addy1423
Matured Bully

Return to Introductions