to introduce myself properly...

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

to introduce myself properly...

Postby Lisa Mawson » Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:42 pm

:oops: sorry I didnt introduce myself in my last intro. but the day I dicovered this forum was the day I put my little buddy to sleep... I just couldnt go there.
I am the proud owner of 4 (now 3) Am Staffs/Pits call them what you will... all registered... but my next dog will be a rescue pitbull. I have titled my dogs in many sports and trained many others there arent titles for. I love to get my dogs into new sports and get them in the public eye, but my favorite part of this breed (can I only chose 1?) is teaching them. Even to never compete, to work with and comunicate with (that works both ways) dogs with such heart and drive it is a great and ever continuing learning process.
I will introduce them to you individually in the future but I have as yet to figure out how to post pictures.
i gotta go.....
Lisa Mawson

Postby ripley6 » Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:47 am

Welcome, Lisa - sorry to hear about your bud. It is hard :hug:
ripley6
Forum Junky

Postby Phi » Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:37 pm

welcome to the board and sorry for the lost of the dog :yucky:
Phi

Hi

Postby willow_pigs_momma » Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:52 pm

So Sorry to hear about your loss, I had my own little man pass away in January and I still can't speak his name without crying.
willow_pigs_momma

Postby Phi » Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:16 am

welcome to the forum and sorry to hear bout the lost of the doggy
Phi

Return to Introductions