Yet another hello from Wisconsin

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Yet another hello from Wisconsin

Postby B3Nut » Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:19 pm

Heya,

I used to post when this was on EZBoard, but haven't been in the loop for a long time. My wife runs Wisconsin Independent Pit Bull Rescue and we work with Chicagoland Bully Breed rescue as well.

We share our home currently with 5 of our own dogs and 3 fosters...all are APBT's except for our Weezee (pit-rottie X) and foster dog Bruce (rott-pittie X)...both respectively lovingly referred to as a Pitweiller and a Rottabull...hehehehe! Our 80# male pittie Deuce and Weezee are CGC'd and perform in humane-ed presentations to elementary and middle school classes.

I used to be active in the Michigan APBT club when I lived in Michigan (UKC club) but have lived in Wisconsin for almost 3 years.

Nice to be back amongst the pit folk...I see BSL still vomits forth from the ignorant depths of human stupidity, no surprise there. The Madison area has been really good so far, though.

Brats or beer anyone? :D

Todd, Liz, and the WI PitCrew :)
B3Nut

Postby X-girl » Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:43 pm

Welcome to PBF!
X-girl
Regulator

Postby Phi » Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:39 pm

welcome to the board :thumbsup:
Phi

Postby Ariel Payopay » Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:54 am

This forum was never on ezboard. lol But welcome to the forum! :)
Ariel Payopay
Site Admin

My Bad...

Postby B3Nut » Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:25 am

I thought this one was...I think Diane Jessup linked to the ezboard one at one time, but now links to this one. Ah well...shows how out of the loop I got....LOL!

So many forums and lists out there anymore, easy to lose track of where you've been! :))

Todd in Beerbratistan
B3Nut

Postby frenchie_mama » Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:11 am

My ol' man lives in Madison, you'll have to let me know if there are any fun dog events coming up over the summer! I would love to do stuff like that, but we don't have them there fancy things up here in the nort'woods.
frenchie_mama

Return to Introductions