I'M A PEA! :)

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

I'M A PEA! :)

Postby simplekelly » Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:31 am

Well since the invitation was extented i thought i would take the offer up! i am Kelly and i am a pea! :thumbsup: i just wanted to say 'Hi' and tell you that you all have very pretty dogs! :) i have a rottie so i know what you are up against with media, bad owners, bad breeders etc.

anyhooo, 'hi'! :peace:

kelly
simplekelly

Postby Jp » Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:36 am

lol :welcome:
Jp
Bully Ambassador

Re: I'M A PEA! :)

Postby dawnapbt » Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:37 am

simplekelly wrote:Well since the invitation was extented i thought i would take the offer up! i am Kelly and i am a pea! :thumbsup: i just wanted to say 'Hi' and tell you that you all have very pretty dogs! :) i have a rottie so i know what you are up against with media, bad owners, bad breeders etc.

anyhooo, 'hi'! :peace:

kelly

And the invasion has begun. roflmao Just kidding! Nice to have you... post pics of your Rottie in the Gallery. It's a must :-)
dawnapbt
Addicted to PBF

Postby simplekelly » Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:42 am

ok this board is going to take some getting used to. lol

And the invasion has begun. Just kidding! Nice to have you... post pics of your Rottie in the Gallery. It's a must :-)
teehee! lol nah i won't invade you! but really? can I really post a picture of my rottie in your gallery? even though this is a pit site? i LOVE to show her off!
simplekelly

Postby ShadowWolf » Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:42 am

Yeah! Welcome Kelly! I'm so glad you could join us! Pictures are definately a must. And introduce these guys to the joys of scrapping in the misc. section! I know many people would love to show off their dogs in scrapbooks! lol
ShadowWolf
Forum Junky

Postby dawnapbt » Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:45 am

simplekelly wrote:ok this board is going to take some getting used to. lol
teehee! lol nah i won't invade you! but really? can I really post a picture of my rottie in your gallery? even though this is a pit site? i LOVE to show her off!

Yes, yes, of course. There is this person that posts boxers all the time *wink* I think those two adorable pooches are going to start beleiving they ARE Pit Bulls. LOL (They're gorgeous boxers, btw, and keep those photos coming!)
dawnapbt
Addicted to PBF

Postby simplekelly » Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:48 am

I know many people would love to show off their dogs in scrapbooks!
i should post a link to a page that one of your fellow mb'ers did...it's GREAT! :)
simplekelly

Postby ShadowWolf » Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:55 am

Definately! I'm still trying to figure out how to do layouts on 2peas! Wanna help?! I would be forever in your debt! :bowdown:
ShadowWolf
Forum Junky

Postby simplekelly » Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:58 am

I'm still trying to figure out how to do layouts on 2peas!
lol...yeah me too. i haven't done one on there but i will help! not sure how much help though! LOL

so i went and took a pic of my rottie...and i can't post on other threads yet!!!! :( oh well. i will have to do that when i get fully registered.
simplekelly

Postby Not a Pit Bull Owner » Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:00 am

Amanda--There are generally two types of scrapbooking. Digital scrapbooking (what one of the other pit bull forum members did) and traditional scrapbookers (what the majority of scrapbookers do). If you take a peek at the peanut gallery on 2peas, you'll see tons of great examples of both. Scrapbooking would be a great way for all you dog lovers to save your pics and share them with others.
Not a Pit Bull Owner

Postby ShadowWolf » Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:04 am

I have a book for Luna -- I use Creative Memories books. I love them to pieces (in one case literally! first book I ever made. lol ) I may have to get into digital scrapping. It sounds like a blast -- especially since I'm such a graphics nut. :))
ShadowWolf
Forum Junky

Postby simplekelly » Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:15 am

I love them to pieces (in one case literally! first book I ever made. )
omg that is funny! you should see the first pics i cut up errr...cut up with decorative sissors that is....omg :oops:

i was going to post a pic of my rottie on the peas board but i have a new router that has a firewall of its own that is preventing me from uploading...and i can't figure out how to turn the darn thing off! :po:
simplekelly

Postby Boo439 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:58 am

Welcome to the board!!! I can't wait to see pics of your Rottie! :))
Boo439

Postby Susie's Pit Crew » Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:49 am

:welcome:
Susie's Pit Crew

Postby simplekelly » Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:17 am

thanks for the warm welcomes!!http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/mb.asp?cmd=display&thread_id=1238281&pg=21 there is a link to view my rottie...pumkinpea posted them for me as i am having firewall issues that i can't seem to resolve.

thanks again for the welcome! i am enjoying looking at all the pics! :)
simplekelly

Next

Return to Introductions