I'M A PEA! :)

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby Sivart » Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:48 am

beautiful rottie! Wife and I had rots on our list of breeds to consider when we were perusing the shelters, but it was Brujha that stole our heart. :)
Sivart
Newborn Bully

Postby concreterose » Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:14 pm

Welcome to the board...I am friends with two rotties...they are awesome dogs!
concreterose
Regulator

Postby simplekelly » Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:35 pm

thanks! you do have a great looking dog as well! yeah my rio stole my heart. we have a yellow lab as well that is one stubborn dog, lol but he holds a special place in my heart as well. he is very tender hearted. :)
simplekelly

Postby ShadowWolf » Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:20 pm

Awww! I know about stubborn lab-types. My dad's girl, Tobi, is a pain in the butt.
ShadowWolf
Forum Junky

Postby ripley6 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:13 pm

:welcome:

Welcome, pea-Kellie & pup!

:oops: I am the least "crafty" person I know . . . but I have a heck of a green thumb, at least :))
ripley6
Forum Junky

Postby ripley6 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:01 pm

- p.s. - just read the last couple pages of The Uproar Thread (holy cow!! now up to 22 pages!). Just a couple last things:

- SimpleKelly, your Rottie-boy and your children are beautiful!
- Your posts made me lol
- Please send your friend, PumpkinPea, on over here, too!

- and, for the record, I have *fingers crossed behind back* never, ever, ever done the "husband shuffle" :tongue:
ripley6
Forum Junky

Postby simplekelly » Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:20 pm

SimpleKelly, your Rottie-boy and your children are beautiful!
- Your posts made me
Thanks! I am partial to my boys and my girl! :-) Samson is a boy too FYI and a definite stubborn pain in the butt-no matter how 'alpha' we get with him! lol But he really has this uncanny knack for REALLY knowing when i am REALLY down. it's quite amazing. and when i had surgery he NEVER EVER left my side and was supremely gentle around me. (whereas rio is always like that :)) ) I am glad my posts made someone laugh! that trainwreck of a thread was very intense at times!!! and still is!! generally, i think the average dog owner really DOES NOT understand dogs etc etc etc...i know i am preaching to the choir here LOL :)

never ever done the husband shuffle eh? rofl!! uh huh. riiiight. :thumbsup:
simplekelly

Postby Noriko525 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:33 pm

:hi

I peaked in on the thread at the 'other board' a few times! :wow Deffinitely some good info if you can sift thru the bickering and find it! lol Glad you decided to join us! Can't wait to see more pics of you family!
Noriko525
Bully Ambassador

Postby bullylover77 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:24 pm

Yay, welcome, welcome, welcome!
Nice to see you :)
bullylover77
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby simplekelly » Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:03 pm

ok this has got to be the BEST smiley i have ever seen! omg rofl! :wow
simplekelly

Postby simplekelly » Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:05 pm

I may be a bitch, but I'm the pick of the *responsibly bred, health tested* litter.
wow what a great line! i am gonna remember that one! :bowdown:
simplekelly

Postby simplekelly » Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:02 pm

ok all...vix just posted some REALLY CUTE pics of PB's!!! you just gotta see them!!! here is the link...it is at the bottom of this page.

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/mb.asp?cmd=display&thread_id=1238281&pg=22
simplekelly

Postby PumpkinPea » Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:40 am

Hi Yall! Here I Am!!!!
PumpkinPea

Postby ShadowWolf » Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:58 pm

Yeah! Thanks for joining us PumpkinPea!
ShadowWolf
Forum Junky

Postby PumpkinPea » Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:36 pm

i see you changed your picture! im all for spaying & neutering! maybe you noticed my signature over at twopeas? the little cartton like pictures?

i dont know who is who over here (those of you that registered as peas), but i really have to ask whoever yall are to please stop w/ the pit postings. its gotten to the point that people are getting really turned off by it & making them even more against you (and me too, as i am anti BSL)

if yall want to post about any other topic, that would be cool. lots of great subjects come up. its not all about crafts. AND, if you decide to never post over there again, i solemnly swear to continue the fight against BSL & provide reliable statistics & facts in favor of the rights of Pit Bull owners.

deal?
PumpkinPea

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions