HELLO FROM PA. DEAF PIT LOVER

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

HELLO FROM PA. DEAF PIT LOVER

Postby MENMYPIT » Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:15 pm

:inlove:
HI MY NAME IS CHRISTINE AND I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL WHITE MALE PITBULL THAT IS DEAF. SINCE I'VE HAD HIM HE HAS BEEN FULLY SIGN LANGUAGE (DOGGIE STYLE lol ) HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL, THE ORIGINAL OWNERS WOULD BURN CIGARETTTES ON HIS FOREHEAD WHEN HE WAS A BABY. THEN HE WAS PASSED ONTO ANOTHER TERRIBLE HOME. MY LITTLE MAN WAS THEN CALLED STUPID,DUMMY AND HARD HEADED. HE IS DEAF FOR GOD SAKE !! I BROUGHT HIM HOME AND REALIZED THAT THIS BABY IS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD, THEREFORE HE IS ! LOL.
I NOW DO PITBULL RESCUE AND FOSTERING ON MY OWN AND TEACH THEM THE BASICS OF SIGN LANGUAGE FOR DOGS. DEAF PITS ARE THE BEST BULLY YOU'LL EVER KNOW
MENMYPIT

Postby concreterose » Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:17 pm

Welcome to the board! Can't wait to see pics...what's his name?
concreterose
Regulator

DEAF PIT BULLY

Postby MENMYPIT » Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:19 pm

HIS NAME IS NU-NU (NEW-NEW) MY 4 YR. OLD DAUGHTER NAMED HIM,LOL. I DONT KNOW HOW TO POST PICS SO THATS WHY THERE ISN'T ONE,SORRY. I'M NEW AND STILL LEARNING :)
MENMYPIT

Postby X-girl » Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:59 pm

Hello and welcome!

Where in PA are you and Nu-Nu? I grew up in the Scranton area.

Here's a link to help you with posting pictures:
http://www.pitbullforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=10790

Goood luck! :thumbsup:
X-girl
Regulator

CHRISTINE AND NU-NU

Postby MENMYPIT » Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:13 pm

THANK YOU FOR THE WELCOMES. ME AND NU-NU ARE FROM HAZLETON,PA. I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR ALMOST 6 YRS. I MOVED HERE FROM STATEN ISLAND NEW YORK ON JULY 4,1999. THE PIT IN THE PIC IS ACTUALLY "BUTCH" A FEMALE PIT. I DONT HAVE PICS OF NU-NU RIGHT NOW BUT WILL GET SOME WITHIN THE NEXT FEW DAYS.
MENMYPIT

Postby Phi » Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:13 am

i welcome yoo and the doggies to the forum :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Phi

Postby MENMYPIT » Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:16 am

:cool: THANK YOU. DO YOU HAVE ANY PICTURES OF YOUR PITS? I LOVE TO SEE EVERYONES DOGS. DOGS ARE MY WORLD, WELL ASIDE FROM MY 4 KIDS AND HUSBAND,LOL.
MENMYPIT

Postby greenkozi » Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:17 am

i totally agree about the deaf bullies- they rock!

thanks for taking one in and making him a superstar!
greenkozi
Bully Ambassador

Postby Purplesauerous » Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:03 am

I have a deaf Dalmation, and am from PA too!!! Just outside of Moscow, only 20 minutes from Scranton. I work in Scranton!!
Good for you for giving this guy a great home!
Purplesauerous

Postby Megan » Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:06 pm

Welcome! I too am in PA, about 30 minutes from Hazelton :) It's great to see more PA pittie lovers!
Megan
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby willow_pigs_momma » Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:57 pm

Welcome,
I too have a deaf pittie and she is great....her and I have worked out our own sign language for things. The funny thing about deaf dogs is there sense of smell is greater, which makes finding my cats that are hiding from her very easy, (lol)
willow_pigs_momma

Postby Contessa63 » Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:34 pm

Hello! :)
Contessa63
Bully Ambassador

Postby Insomnia » Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:02 pm

welcome :)
Insomnia

Postby BullyVW » Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:29 am

Purplesauerous wrote:I have a deaf Dalmation, and am from PA too!!! Just outside of Moscow, only 20 minutes from Scranton. I work in Scranton!!
Good for you for giving this guy a great home!

Moscow....sorry to hear that. lol
Deaf pit bulls need love too, right? And they give love...without thought. What you did is a great thing and you should be more than proud.

Welcome.....we all seem to live close to eachother. I'm about an hour from Hazelton (Allentown) and while I have all of you on here to read.....please check out the events forum and see that there's a show in Pottstown on July 16th and I'm, for the first time in 6 years, missing "the" VW show to go to see dogs. I'm getting old.
BullyVW
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Scooch&Beau » Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:31 pm

That's awesome that you took in a deaf dog. There need to be more people like you that are willing to take a chance on them!

:bowdown:
Scooch&Beau
Super Bully

Next

Return to Introductions