HELLO FROM PA. DEAF PIT LOVER

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby BullyBreedLover » Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:07 pm

CHRISTINE!! Hey hunny! Glad to see you made it to PITBULLFORUM! I know you will love it here. Such a happy ending with your Nu-Nu! I cant wait to see pics either! Hope to talk to you soon girl! WELCOME!
Sonya :peace:
BullyBreedLover

Postby ripley6 » Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:28 pm

:welcome:

and :yay: Nu-Nu has a great home, now!!
ripley6
Forum Junky

Postby Bustersmama » Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:50 pm

WELCOME, you can always go to the "gallery" to see all the handsome/pretty doggies. There are a ton of them, so set aside a few days for viewing!! :)) Hope you enjoy it here, I sure have!

:tongue:
Bustersmama
Addicted to PBF

Postby xoxkathy- » Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:42 pm

AWWW! ur pit is BEAUTIFUL! and yes, i totally agree......just b/c they're deaf doesn't give u the right to hit them or call them names. YOU'RE AN INSPIRATION, keep up the good work and GOOD LUCK with everything.
xoxkathy-

Postby froggybaby » Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:42 am

hey Christine ,
Welcome, i'm a newbie myself. I can't beleive Nu-Nu's previous owners put out cigarettes on his forehead. What kind of people would do something like that. When i hear those kinds of stories it makes me so mad. I just picture what would happen to my poor little Buddha if someone got their hands on hi.
I live in St. Lucia, in the Caribbean and Pits are the "fad" dog over here. Whenver we go walking people always asking me to sell him or give him to them. I always just want scream "GET AWAY FROM ME FREAK!!!!" because i know Buddha would never be treated with the love he gets now. Also whenever they get a chance they steal your puppies. A friend of mnine had his first ond only littler of 10 mastiff/amstaff puppies stolen We think they will die because they were only a week or two old and they need their mommy. It's so sad and we hate those people.

Okay enough woe and sorrow :roll: Welcome to the forum, the world needs more people like you.
froggybaby

Postby austinsmommy » Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:42 pm

that's so sad about the puppy theifs :sad:
But on another note, welcome Christine!!! I'm a newbie too, and a Christine at that!! Your pitty is gorgeous and I think that's so interesting that he's deaf too. What a crazy challenge for training, but I bet it's so rewarding too.

Well, welcome, and I'll see you around the block
austinsmommy

Postby pitbullforever » Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:38 pm

:welcome: i love deaf dogs. i can't wait to see pics of nu nu :)
pitbullforever
Forum Junky

Previous

Return to Introductions