Rescue Adopter! new Mommy old Mommy!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Rescue Adopter! new Mommy old Mommy!

Postby umanarlomommy » Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:14 pm

Hello-
I am the new Mommy to Uma the pitty mix who was posted in the "pics" section, by moochesmamma, her lovely and kind foster mommy. She has been home for 3 days now and joins her big brother Arlo, a smaller full pit boy! I will scan some of her growing up pics when I get them!
We love our dogs and can't imagine life without Uma!!!! Arlo has taken to the big brother role better than we imagined. In fact, we are pretty sure that they only need us people to bring home the kibble. He is busy showng her the ropes and all the things she shouldn't do, like hoisting her on the couch and providing a nice step stool AKA his BACK over the baby gate!! We are in trouble!
As far us non furries, it's me, Jessi, my husband Ivan and our two human kids! And we have a cat, Kermit, who is pretty much a bigomist, and only comes home to harrass the dogs! We are pretty sure he has 2 families. But we are the family that pays for the food and shots and neuters! ha ha :tongue:
Thanks for listening! Can't wait to meet you all!!!!!!!!!
umanarlomommy

Postby Jp » Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:15 pm

:welcome:
Jp
Bully Ambassador

Postby Motodiva » Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:16 pm

Welcome!!!
Motodiva
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Contessa63 » Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:29 pm

Congratulations! :thumbsup:
Contessa63