meet DIVA

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

meet DIVA

Postby spartanekim » Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:23 am

just wanted to introduce my baby...Diva. well she's not a baby anymore...she's aproximately 6.5 and still in great health. my parents (whom she lives with) live on the coast of Oregon--Brookings. She loves the beach. my dad also takes her on hikes in the woods. she is a very playful dog and just loves people. i have only found a few dogs that she gets along with.

i got her when she was 1.5 from my sisters bf's roomate. he was really rough with her and so that was how we got her. me, being a lover of dogs tried to be really cuddly with her at first but she was skiddish. she soon realized that i wasnt going to hurt her and she let me cuddle with her.

she was my first true love and all my gf's knew this from the very beginning (i had the gf's at different times :-) ). newho, there was always an understanding and it was never a competition. it was just understood.

she is an inside dog through and through, although she just loves to go outside. i cant say enough and have already said too much. enjoy the pics
happy at the beach
curled up on the bed
tired after the beach
eager to go to the beach
enjoying the big waves
spartanekim

replying to my own--DIVA

Postby spartanekim » Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:25 am

i couldnt figure out how to put in pics. i thought it was pretty obvious but i guess not. can i get a hand?
spartanekim

Postby Ariel Payopay » Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:35 am

Next time right click the image and copy the url in the properties. :thumbsup: You're welcome! :))
Ariel Payopay
Site Admin

Postby Phi » Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:53 am

welcome to the forum :thumbsup:
Phi

Postby Cerise » Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:22 am

Welcome to the forums! (:
Cerise

Postby BullyBreedLover » Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:23 am

Welcome! Diva is a sweety.....Nice pics! :))
BullyBreedLover

Postby Jp » Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:14 am

:welcome: Great pics. Diva is really pretty :inlove:
Jp
Bully Ambassador

Postby ripley6 » Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:14 pm

:welcome:
ripley6
Forum Junky

Return to Introductions