New Owner from Texas

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

New Owner from Texas

Postby garland_pitbull » Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:19 pm

Hello wanted to say hello. Also was wondering if anyone would know how I could regester my dog if she and none of the parents have been regestered before? What would be the best to regester with or how to get her taken care of?

Also she is a proud mommy of 7 :peace:

Needing to get her regestered due to the daddy is with ADBA.

So any help would be great. I am thinking of regestering her with NAPDR also the puppies.
garland_pitbull

Postby Motodiva » Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:33 pm

Welcome!

We would love to see pictures! Hang on to all of your questions until you have posting privileges in teh other forums. There I'm sure you will get a ton of info. In the mean time, you might try a search. You are likely to find tons of useful information!

Sanya
Motodiva
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby garland_pitbull » Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:54 pm

Motodiva wrote:Welcome!

We would love to see pictures! Hang on to all of your questions until you have posting privileges in teh other forums. There I'm sure you will get a ton of info. In the mean time, you might try a search. You are likely to find tons of useful information!

Sanya

Thanks alot how long does it take for the posting privileges.
garland_pitbull

Postby kalel33 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:30 pm

welcome. Im a new member too. In the required reading for new members it says it could take up to 48 hours, but mine was like an hour. They'll send you an email.
kalel33

Postby garland_pitbull » Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:48 pm

kalel33 wrote:welcome. Im a new member too. In the required reading for new members it says it could take up to 48 hours, but mine was like an hour. They'll send you an email.

Thanks and also found on here a place to let them know

Also not at home with her Pic's so as soon as i get home I will get her on here along with the puppies.
:crybaby:
garland_pitbull

Postby Darlazmum » Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:09 pm

I could post the next morning....
Darlazmum
Forum Junky

Postby Phi » Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:26 pm

welcome to the forum :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Phi

Postby garland_pitbull » Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:50 pm

Well couldn't really find a good pic of my Angel but what i have on here is her along with all her pups just after they were born.
garland_pitbull

Return to Introductions