Hello from West Canada!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from West Canada!

Postby bebe_bully » Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:02 am

This is Makaveli, my 4 month old pitbull. He's weighing in at 30 lbs already. So he'll be a pretty big boy.
I got him from a friend's litter, it was an accidental one. litter of 8, Mak was the first born. I usually adopt but my boyfriend (now ex) was a bit sketchy about adopting an older one, especially when the one at my shelter had major dog aggression and was weary to people. It was gonna cost us an extra $300 on top of the adopting fee for proper classes. They don't foster dogs at my shelter. I wish they did though.
So we got a puppy, better for me so I can watch him grow up and learn things first hand. The way he acts is always an interest to me.

I love him to death, and it's funny how my friends are scared now to comeover. But I tell them, he's a big softie he wouldnt hurt ya. And when people ask about him and how they've heard nothing but bad things about pitbulls. I like informing them. It's great to help all you can.

Next I want to adopt for my next pitbull. Adopting is what I'll do now.

Anyways here's a picture of him:

Mak and Chloe (bichonxpoodle puppy).

He looks part rotti hey? He's a tri-color pit bull. there's no rotti in him.

so that's my baby =)

he's playful with kids, loves gettin treats from adults. Ready to sniff a strange dog and even invite it to play. Him and chloe wrestle all the time, its cute how she's so much smaller and yet she's jumping on him barking at him. NO FEAR for her. haha
bebe_bully

Postby Darlazmum » Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:04 am

Hes adorable! :hi
Darlazmum
Forum Junky

Postby bebe_bully » Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:21 am

hehe thanks. =)
bebe_bully

Postby BullyBreedLover » Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:32 am

AWWWW i love him! Congrats! WELCOME to the pit bull forum! I am glad your here. Keep telling everyone what great dogs pitties are! Your little dog is a cutie to. :inlove:
BullyBreedLover

Postby bebe_bully » Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:34 am

yeah i love the reaction people get when I tell them the real truth about pitbulls. One day at a time I guess, eventually we'll reach everyone hey?

:peace: love to all the pitties and their owners!!!
bebe_bully

Postby Darlazmum » Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:04 am

:hug: Feelin' ur luv!

I didn't expect the comments I got when walking my pup, have u gotten anything? Maybe it will be easier with a tricolor....lame people will just think she's a rott which is no longer on the media hit list. When I was younger it was all about them, poodles, and Dobermen's. I wished they move on to some other breed.
:bully:
Darlazmum
Forum Junky

Postby ripley6 » Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:37 pm

:welcome:

Aww, he's a cutie! :inlove:
ripley6
Forum Junky

Postby satanscheerleader » Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:51 pm

I love the tri's! :inlove: Welcome!
satanscheerleader
Addicted to PBF

Postby ZoWee » Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:10 pm

Rotty Dobby? That's a BULLY. hehe.. nice Pup and welcome to the board Newbie here 2 and just got my pups .. and by the way .. i used to fear Pitbulls till i owned one .. it was a long time ago .. now i got 2! :)) enjoy ur pup and the forum.. :peace:
ZoWee

Postby bebe_bully » Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:09 pm

Darlazmum wrote::hug: Feelin' ur luv!

I didn't expect the comments I got when walking my pup, have u gotten anything? Maybe it will be easier with a tricolor....lame people will just think she's a rott which is no longer on the media hit list. When I was younger it was all about them, poodles, and Dobermen's. I wished they move on to some other breed.
:bully:

ive gotten a few, their confused because of his color, but they see he's a pitbull. haha some guys said he's got the attitude of one ( where they just stand and stare ). but he's a full pitbull.

im currently a moderator for the pet forum at: http://www.nexopia.com

already ive gotten alot to watch the pitbull video. and with the help of others, ive been reachin out to the public.
bebe_bully

Dog Picnic

Postby bebe_bully » Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:11 pm

Im so excited! I'm gonna host a pit-friendly picnic in Calgary this coming end of June. The main purpose will be to educate the public regarding pitbulls.
We're gonna have tons of food, games, events. Fun for everyone.

Dogs of all ages and sizes ( so long as their friendly ) are welcome. Leashed ofcourse.

I'm so excited. I just need a few more volunteers. :D
bebe_bully

Postby moochesmama » Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:11 pm

Welcome!
moochesmama
Bully Ambassador

Re: Dog Picnic

Postby satanscheerleader » Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:14 pm

bebe_bully wrote:Im so excited! I'm gonna host a pit-friendly picnic in Calgary this coming end of June. The main purpose will be to educate the public regarding pitbulls.
We're gonna have tons of food, games, events. Fun for everyone.

Dogs of all ages and sizes ( so long as their friendly ) are welcome. Leashed ofcourse.

I'm so excited. I just need a few more volunteers. :D

When is this happening? I know a couple people in Calgary thast might be interested in getting involved. Post the info!
satanscheerleader
Addicted to PBF

Postby Kaytlin » Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:34 pm

Oh hey welcome :)
Kaytlin

Re: Dog Picnic

Postby Hustla » Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:06 am

Check your PMs, missbully, I mean soliel, uh, sorry, I mean Bebe

Anyway, Makaveli's not dobe or rottie, he looks like he has throwback colors.
Hustla

Next

Return to Introductions