Just wanted to say HI

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Just wanted to say HI

Postby doublej » Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:27 pm

Our names are Michelle and Justin.

WE have a Pit named Athena.
We named her Athena Because when we bought her at 7 weeks she was very brilliant. Owners said they didnt teach anything to the dogs and basicly wanted to sell all 8 of the dogs to us for 100 bucks cause she couldnt keep them and was goin to take al lthe dogs to the humane Society. I just can offered 8 dogs. Even thou it was tempting. :headbang:

ANyways Athena is A very brillian dog she could sit,shake and tell us when she had ot go to the bathroom at 7 weeks. I have had two other pits Anuebis (which lives with my dad in michig an and Brooke also living with my dad) I love pits and Love ripping people a new ass when they saw you got a pit oh my god its gonna kill you. I just tell them in a rude way they have no clue about the dog and are stereotyping the dog completely off false fact and people that use them for the wrong reason.

Anuebis was saved from a dog fighter we took him from the owner after the owner got arrested or something. Anuebis was a shop dog till about two years ago. Its great to see him snap a 2x4 in half with one bite. Hes a great dog! He dont get along with males very well but thats because he was a shop dog and was never around other males. I think another reason was the one he was around always snapped at him and tried to dominate him. so now he has a chip on shoulder but other then that issues hes great.

Brooke has a great personality and is just an over all great dog. shes been a house dog all her life and dont take chocolate from anuebis when he tries humping her.

Athena By far has to be my favorite not only cause we have trained her and she is ours but just as an over all dog she has everything that is great about her. Shes adorable and great listener. Shes easy to train and Great around other dogs as well as she knows how to play if things get to rough she backs off and finds one of us.

the only thing we have to work on is swimming pool shes deathly afraid to swim in it. I have a very hard time teaching her.

I have tried setting her in there tell her good girl good girl while she had her life jacket on and everything . she just wont get in the pool and play with us. where as my other dogs just jumped on in.

I shall post pics of athena brook and anuebis soon.

well :peace: out
doublej

Postby Athena's mommy » Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:46 pm

well hello there, I will post a few pictures for you of the houndy's

Here is Athena she is anxiously waiting the arrival of our baby

this is one of Athena the day we brought her home ...

here are a few of Newb the Brindle one and Brooklyn

Athena's mommy

Postby Athena's mommy » Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:19 pm

oh yeah Hi all Im the Michelle of the Justin and Michelle...

:peace:
Athena's mommy

Postby doublej » Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:05 pm

y we need we 2 screen names i have no idea but ya there the pics

:peace: out
doublej

Postby Athena's mommy » Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:21 pm

well how funn we are the only ones that are posting in here...
Athena's mommy

Postby BullyBreedLover » Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:00 pm

WELCOME! Very good looking dogs! Congrats on the new baby arriving soon! Sit, Stay! You will love it here! :inlove:
BullyBreedLover

Postby Darlazmum » Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:29 pm

They are great looking dogs, does Justin have an accent? Sorry I'm late in responding, kickin it at the beach all day! :))
Darlazmum
Forum Junky

rippin' a new ass huh?

Postby froggybaby » Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:23 am

i totally understand that. People can be so annoying most of the time when it comes to these dogs and it's even worse for me here in St. Lucia because the natives just chupid (that's trinidadian slang).
Last night buddha and i were waiting on my fiance outside the grocery store, minding our own business. The manager comes out and says that we have to move because my dog is scarying their customers.
I just had to bite my lip and be a good little Bully ambassador. Buddha of course can look a bit intimidating but really!!!!!!!!
froggybaby

Postby ripley6 » Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:29 am

:welcome: Justin and :welcome: Michelle!

Congratulations on your new arrival! Your pups are beautiful! :inlove:
ripley6
Forum Junky

Postby doublej » Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:13 pm

Thank you I am sure We will love it here. ALso no accent here.
doublej

Postby Susie's Pit Crew » Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:54 pm

:welcome:

Cute dogs!!!
Susie's Pit Crew

Postby Bustersmama » Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:59 pm

welcome to the PBF, glad to have you two! :headbang:
Bustersmama
Addicted to PBF

Postby Athena's mommy » Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:34 pm

Hi to all of you too and thanks for having us!
Athena's mommy

Postby autumnpup » Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:58 pm

Aww she is a cutie, lover her baby picture!!!
autumnpup

Postby Phi » Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:02 pm

welcome to the forum!
*gasps* i used to live in scottsdale AZ :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Phi

Return to Introductions