HELLO FELLOW PIT OWNERS.............!!!!!!!!!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby Deniselynn » Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:10 am

:welcome: Your Bullies are just gorgeous! :inlove:
Deniselynn
BANNED

Postby austinsmommy » Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:51 pm

Welcome fellow nor-cal pitt lover :) Your babies are absolutely gor-geous!! I have one 3 yr old, Austin, and we're bringing in a newborn in the next couple of weeks. Still haven't yet named him, but we're waiting for the right name to come around. This whole SF dog issue has me a bit worried too! Although the city is pretty far from where I am in Yuba City, it's way too close for comfort.
austinsmommy

Awesome!

Postby Cheripits » Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:39 pm

You got some awesome dogs there hon! Do any of them have "
Gaff's" bloodlines. They come from out in that area where you are.

Looking at all those pits hanging around, it looks like my house......lol.
Thanks for sharing them with us.[img][img]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a297/Cheripits/dogsnhurricane.jpg[/img]

This is my gang waiting out one of the 4 hurricanes we had down here in S.Florida.[/img]
Cheripits

WOW

Postby FRISCO-PITS » Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:24 pm

i like ur GANG. as far as bloodline, Nala is a MUTT 3/4 PIT & 1/4 LAB. IRIE also has no papers, but she is full pit. and my new one the BLUE NOSE, im still waiting on the papers from the seller. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE LOVE YALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOHN
NALA & NIKA
FRISCO-PITS

We feel for you...

Postby chootiechoo » Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:40 pm

:welcome:

Your dogs look soooooo beautiful!!!

Yeah, I heard about the news with the kid and pit mualing, sad to hear and more sad that ppl is becoming extremely paranoid :sad: from it too. I would take my pup to the dog park, pet store or just walking down the sidewalk, and ppl get all tensed and would make their way to the other side or walk away. It's not fair at all. Goliath is getting bad vibes from these ppl and not allowing him to gain positive attitudes from his surroundings. So far, through it all, he's still a lovable pet, loves the attention from ppl and gets super happy to see another dog - he just wanna play but other dog owners would take their pet away from my Goliath. Poor baby :roll:.

The best thing to do is to show those ppl that our pit is not at all what the bad press been saying. In time, this breed will prevail, as long as we help them understand the breed better. Keep it up :peace:
chootiechoo

Postby Dpres1 » Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:54 am

Errrrrrrrrrie! :)) Wasupper?! Hella people from the bay are joining here lately. You just might recognize Tank and Dre from some of the spots out here. Welcome!
Dpres1

WOW Depres

Postby Cheripits » Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:21 am

Hey Depres!,
That Blue dog of yours is quite the package hon!!! Just awesome.
Cheripits

Postby Jamez503 » Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:36 pm

Great looking dogs!! Welcome.
Jamez503

Previous

Return to Introductions