New here and new to pit bulls

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

New here and new to pit bulls

Postby brobert » Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:57 am

Hello we just bought our first pit. First thing we noticed is how cuddly she is. She loves to lay on you and sleep. Her name is baby shes white and brindle. Shes the best dog i've ever owned as far as playfulness. Ive heard all the BS stories about pits and have been around them in the past and never had any problems with them at all. But the lady next door to me is pissing me off saying the dog will snap one day and a bunch of other BS. :roll: Why are people so stupid ? Anyway when im able to ill post some pics of her.
brobert

Postby BullyBreedLover » Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:37 am

WELCOME! Also welcome to the world of people saying very crappy stuff to you about owning a pitty! Be sure to speak up for your dog, get puppy and obedience training! Show everyone what a good dog you have! By the way IT IS A PIT BULL! hehehe :))
BullyBreedLover

Postby autumnpup » Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:57 am

Welcome I am a newbie here too!
autumnpup

Postby X-girl » Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:09 pm

Welcome! Congrats on Baby, too!
X-girl
Regulator

Postby brobert » Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:09 pm

here she is ,. i just read how to post pics
brobert

Postby Phi » Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:01 pm

welcome to the forum and beautiful dog yoo got :thumbsup:
Phi

Postby Boo439 » Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:28 pm

Welcome to the board!! You've got a cute lil girl, there!
Boo439

Howdy

Postby Cheripits » Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:37 pm

Howdy Brobert! We are new too! Nice looking dog you have there.
One of our dogs goes by the name of "Baby Girl". Her real name is just too long.
Hope you enjoy this site as much as I have already and it's just my first day!!
Nice meetin' you
Cheripits

Postby Athena's mommy » Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:55 pm

we get the same stuff,
Our neighbor crosses the street if we are in the front yard...LOL

Every one that meets our baby says she is the most precious and nice dog they have ever meet... all you got to do is give them a chance
Athena's mommy

Postby austinsmommy » Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:12 pm

I agree. We were met with tons of cr*p, even from our friends and family when I brought Austin home. Now they all fight over who gets to doggie sit him when we go out of town. Everyone who meets him falls in love, and I'm proud to show him off to people and to demonstrate what an awesome and loving breed pits really are. :headbang:
austinsmommy

Yeah, ppl are just ignorant sometimes...

Postby chootiechoo » Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:03 am

:welcome: Abroad!

Yea, I'm sure every pitbull owner has faced the same thing as you. Those that are bias to this breed is because they are totally ignorant and based their opinions on bad press which is not a good way of obtaining knowledge or deep understanding of any subject. Well, best we can do is just show them how great the pitbull breeds are really like by training our pet to have good matters and behaviors. hehe. Worked for me. One of my best favorite comments I"ve gotten so far is "wow, that is a very friendly pitbull!" :thumbsup:
chootiechoo

P.S...

Postby chootiechoo » Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:05 am

:)) P.S... Cute dog!!!
chootiechoo

Postby M » Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:19 am

Welcome, you got a cute girl on your hands (but which bully ain't cute!), can't wait to own my own one day, so all of you can expect a picture flood. :))
M
Matured Bully

Postby PopeyeSaysHowdy » Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:23 pm

Welcome - that's a cute pup!
PopeyeSaysHowdy
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby tambius » Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:29 pm

Beautiful dog you got there. Make sure when you take her out in public you tell everyone (if they ask) what kind of dog she is. Every single person can make a difference out there. If theres kids around, let them pet her!! Parents will be amazed!
tambius
Matured Bully

Return to Introductions