Hello!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello!

Postby Kingsgurl » Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:23 am

My name is Tina. My dogs name is Mystique. She is a Fawn Brindle Am Staff (with really dorky full drop ears. She seemed rather attached to them, so we kept them lol ) This is her at 4 months
This is the position she is normally in when she isn't sleeping (she has two speeds, fast and asleep)
And, finally, this is my daughters dog, Myka at 4 months (she moved back in with me soon after getting this pup, so I have 2 dogs in the house right now (both spayed) age 7 months currently

Mystique is now 7 months and enrolled in advanced obedience, where she is, of course, the smartest dog in the class. She will be undertaking her CGC soon.
About me (boring) I have owned Pits for nearly 20 years, family dogs. I currently volunteer with BADRAP in San Fransisco, although I live in Sacramento.
Kingsgurl
Addicted to PBF

Postby heather » Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:02 am

Gorgeous dogs!!!! Welcome to the forum!! Good to have you. :hi
heather
Addicted to PBF

Postby VWpit » Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:30 pm

Welcome. The dogs look great. I love brindles. You must feel real lucky :thumbsup:
VWpit
Newborn Bully

Postby austinsmommy » Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:45 pm

Hi and welcome from another newbie. I'm in Yuba City, real close to Sacramento, so it's especially good to meet you. I've only been a pitt owner for three years now and I look forward to picking your brain for some advice. Your pittys are absolutely gorgeous, and I agree on the two speeds notion. Ours is either driving us nuts or passed out and snoring!!
austinsmommy

Postby Darlazmum » Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:44 pm

Ahh, Myka looks like my baby girl! They're cute! :p
Darlazmum
Forum Junky

Postby Phi » Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:48 am

beautiful dogs :inlove:
Phi

Postby ripley6 » Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:13 am

:welcome: Hi!! Thank you for your work with Bad Rap :thumbsup:

Such cute puppies! :inlove:
ripley6
Forum Junky

Postby greenkozi » Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:18 am

hey, welcome :)
greenkozi
Bully Ambassador

Postby BullyBreedLover » Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:50 am

WELCOME! Great dogs! That is awesome you get to volunteer for bad rap i wish i lived closer! My girl Kanga got those big floppy ears to as you cn see in my avatar. But thats what made me fall in love with her..hehe Glad to have you here! :))
BullyBreedLover

Postby Cerise » Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:24 am

Oh wow, you're dogs are adorable. I love that last picture and I love the coloration of Mystique.
Cerise

Return to Introductions