finally decided to join

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby BullyBreedLover » Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:24 pm

I always have treats ready for when someone comes over. I make Kanga sit and lay down and give her a treat by that time the people are through the door and in and she doesnt act as crazy...hehehe roflmao
BullyBreedLover

Postby pblove » Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:13 pm

vdubn4life wrote: Only thing is...last night i had two buddies cruise over and Ivory could not control herself whatsoever she just kept jumping and jumping tyring to give them kisses. Whats the best way to fix this as i want to be able to take her out without trampling people....she just gets too excited and wont listen to a word i say!!!!!!! :roll:

Hi and welcome here,
I apologise for not saying hello to all the new people, I have the all time slowest dial up and jsut do not have enoguh time to wait for all the pics to load.
As soon as your cutie patootie girl gets her rabies, get her into a nice obedience class. This will teach YOU how to teach your dog. You get so much more out of actually participating then reading a book or looking at a videao.
Plus, this will get much needed and important socialization for her too.
pblove
Addicted to PBF

Postby vdubn4life » Sun Jul 03, 2005 4:15 pm

thanks for all the advice guys and gals
vdubn4life

Postby concreterose » Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:02 pm

What a pretty puppy! Welcome to the board.
concreterose
Regulator

Previous

Return to Introductions