Hello

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello

Postby TK » Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:29 pm

Hello new to the board came here with a purpose in mind. Show APBT's as a hobby.
TK

Postby dami_sgirl@sbcglobal.net » Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:45 pm

:welcome: lots of great info here
dami_sgirl@sbcglobal.net

Postby ripley6 » Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:47 am

:welcome:

That is great! How many do you have, and what do you show them in?? :)
ripley6
Forum Junky

Welcome

Postby Cheripits » Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:34 am

Welcome aboard. Nice to see a new face. I would be interested in seeing your dogs and what bloodlines you have. Lucky you if you are able to travel to attend shows, I am not able to at this time. :sad:
Cheripits

Postby Phi » Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:51 am

welcome to the forum :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Phi

Postby TK » Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:54 am

Hi thank you all for welcoming me. I show local UKC shows in Florida for right now but will be going to other states in the future I am also trainig seme of my dogs for weight pull and obedience. Right now I have some Larum, old gaff and tonkawa lines. Some of my dogs are already health tested (meaning OFA hips and hearts) I am planning on doing the rest of my dogs soon as well as doing thyroid and cerf tests in the future. I dont believe in the overdone fad that is happening I like my males tops at 65-70 lbs and my girls are mostly 50 lb range. All my dogs are kept indoors and live happily with my cats and my parrot. And that is basically my story.
TK

Postby rgyoung777 » Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:14 pm

TK, welcome to the board, and please check your private messages.
rgyoung777
Addicted to PBF

Return to Introductions