Me and my boy

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Me and my boy

Postby Dustin/Chopper » Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:03 pm

I have owned my pit for almost a year and he is the best. I wouldn't want any other dog in the world. He was bred from retired show dogs and is of good blood. I know I should have adopted but I got him for free(family). Oh yeah. Me...I'm just a guy who loves my dog.
Dustin/Chopper

Postby Madeleinemom » Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:05 am

Welcome, Dustin & Chopper.

Nice to have you here!
Madeleinemom
Adolescent Bully

Postby Jamez503 » Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:48 am

Welcome and free is always a good price.
Jamez503

Postby Noriko525 » Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:55 pm

Welcome! :))

What is illegal in some places, undesirable in others, misunderstood the world over, but needs a chest the size of a barrel to contain so much heart? My pit Chopper.

I really like your sig! So true...
Noriko525
Bully Ambassador

Postby Darlazmum » Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:07 pm

Welcome, your boy looks like such a fun pup!
Darlazmum
Forum Junky

Postby BullyBreedLover » Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:36 pm

Hes a cutie! WELCOME BOYS! :))
BullyBreedLover

Postby Dustin/Chopper » Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:52 pm

Yeah, he's great. I love it when he goes nuts running through the house. He'll go crazy, then stop for a second and look up at me, then continue his craziness for a few more minutes. But I am sad right now :frown: . He is away at a kennel right now and I miss him. He has only been gone for two days and I am going nuts. Five days to go till I get him back. I don't think I can take it :wallbang: . Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!
Dustin/Chopper

Postby Darlazmum » Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:56 pm

The ZOOMIES!!!!! roflmao

How come he's at a kennel?
Darlazmum
Forum Junky

Postby Dustin/Chopper » Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:47 pm

The main reason is because he is being trained. I can get him to sit, lay, give paw, and a few others, but I just can't get him to stay, heal, or come. They told me when he comes back he will know basics of these and that I will still have to work with him. I just can't keep his attention long enough.
Dustin/Chopper

Postby GreddysAngel » Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:27 pm

Welcome! He's adorable!
GreddysAngel
Addicted to PBF

Postby concreterose » Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:11 pm

Welcome! Chopper looks like such a fun boy! I hope you did a lot of research into the kennel where you are having him trained. More often than not, those types of programs are not the best way to have your dog trained. When you get him back, it would be a good idea to look into group obedience classes in your area. They are so much fun, and deepen the bond between you and you companion immensely. Good luck to you and Chopper!
concreterose
Regulator

Postby heather » Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:29 pm

I sometimes wish I had the money to have someone teach heal to my dogs. I didn't have a problem with come once they realized they would get a reward for coming --and i used the clicker. Your dog is soooo cute!

post some more pics!!! i have 56k but i will try to look. i miss out on alot. each picture takes several minutes to load!! :peace:
heather
Addicted to PBF

Return to Introductions