Hello from Bucharest!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from Bucharest!

Postby ina.click » Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:21 am

Well hello, I am Ina, the guy in the picture is Ayax, our pitt. I hope I shall soon gain acess to the other sections because Ayax has some health problems and I could use some advice, alongwith the vet treatment.

I hope we'll get along best as possible :) :peace:
ina.click
Adolescent Bully

Postby Darlazmum » Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:31 am

Welcome, Ayax and Ina
Darlazmum
Forum Junky

Postby ina.click » Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:35 am

Ayax is a very friendly and playful dog. We consider him our best friend.
This is him, meeting his true love, a shy and delicate German Dog girl:
"Blue eyees...my baby's got...blue...eyees ...c'mon snow white, sing with me!"

[img][img]http://tinypic.com/6q8cn4.jpg[/img][/img]

but a few hours later he met a young Lolita...maybe too young..and he decided resume on innocent playing (sorry they were moving much too fast for my little digicam, couldnt capture her too well):

[img][img]http://tinypic.com/6q8f0h.jpg[/img][/img]
ina.click
Adolescent Bully

Postby Darlazmum » Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:46 am

Awe, he's bigger than he looked in his avatar. What type of dog is the first one, I've seen that breed before on a dog show, it's beautiful, it reminded me of a coyota or wolf the face is very delicate.
Darlazmum
Forum Junky

Postby Odnarb » Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:30 am

Darlazmum wrote:Awe, he's bigger than he looked in his avatar. What type of dog is the first one, I've seen that breed before on a dog show, it's beautiful, it reminded me of a coyota or wolf the face is very delicate.

The white dog in the first pic? It's a Great Dane.

Welcome Ina :)
Odnarb
Regulator

Postby Cerise » Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:31 am

Beautiful dogs. (:
Cerise

Postby MightyMouse » Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:21 pm

Nice dog!! :thumbsup:
MightyMouse

Postby BullyBreedLover » Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:23 pm

That white dog sort of looks like a white dobe that we have at work??? Could be a dane. WELCOME! nice pics, beautiful dog! :))
BullyBreedLover

Postby Odnarb » Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:46 pm

BullyBreedLover wrote:That white dog sort of looks like a white dobe that we have at work??? Could be a dane. WELCOME! nice pics, beautiful dog! :))

White Dobes have no black pigmentation, that dog has it on its nose.

The white dog appears to be a homozygous merle Dane. They occur when you breed a merle to a merle (or Harles, which are merles with an extra gene tossed on top). The merle gene in a double dose causes the dog to be mostly or completely white. They are usually deaf and often blind, sometimes with small or missing eyes (microphthalmia). Also seen occasionally are poor temperaments and malformed organs.
Odnarb
Regulator

Postby Bowans_dad » Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:53 pm

One of the fosters for the rescue we work with used to work at the American embassy in Bucharest. She's a Romanian native and lives here now.
Bowans_dad

Postby ina.click » Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:06 am

The white dog is Rheea, a Great Dane. She was taken by an old gentleman, as the breeders were afraid that they could not sell her ar that she might have genetic flaws - deaf, blind etc. But Rheea is healthy, happy and ...hearing, seing and so on. She has some spots on her nose indeed.

The light brown puppy is a...well it's not a breed. If you want to call it somehow...Pure Romanian Stray Dog :))
ina.click
Adolescent Bully

Postby ina.click » Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:00 am

Bowans_dad wrote:One of the fosters for the rescue we work with used to work at the American embassy in Bucharest. She's a Romanian native and lives here now.

I hope she likes it here. We're usually very friendly and maybe a bit too curios people.
Here's some more pictures:

and...does your dog sleep like this also? And if yes, where do YOU get to sleep? :))
[img][img]http://tinypic.com/6qump0.jpg[/img][/img]
ina.click
Adolescent Bully

Postby duckzilla » Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:21 am

All great pictures!! Thats a gorgeous boy you have there!
Welcome to the board.
duckzilla

Postby dami_sgirl@sbcglobal.net » Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:32 pm

Very handsome boy. Welcome Yes both my pups sleep like that every night fortunatley my big guy lets me use him as a pillow. I have just learned to form around them, some days it works lol
dami_sgirl@sbcglobal.net

Return to Introductions