Howdy from NC

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Howdy from NC

Postby ptt49er » Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:46 pm

Here's our newest puppy, in the pic she's 8 weeks old, she is now almost 4 months old and is at 23lbs already...

I couldn't get the image function to work...so here's a link for the pics...

http://www.geocities.com/grumpyblazer/duchess.html

here's my other baby...it's a funny combo to watch them play....

and here's hers http://www.geocities.com/grumpyblazer/nubby.html

look forward to learning from all of you, i've already found lots of good information....

~Phillip
ptt49er

Postby Darlazmum » Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:17 am

Can anyone say snack time? lol Just kidding. I used to have 2 chihuahua myself, the only down side, I could not get them potty trained in the 7 years we had them :roll: Drove me nuts! and this pup, one week. Welcome to the forum!
Darlazmum
Forum Junky

nubby and duch....

Postby ptt49er » Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:26 am

nubby lets duchess know...and it's rather funny to see her back duch down when play time gets too rough...i try my best not to let duch get too rough..but as i'm sure you guys know it's hard to do sometimes...but duch has never shown aggresion though...i do keep them seperate when i'm not home...crate training, the next best thing to sliced bread
ptt49er

Postby BullyBreedLover » Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:46 am

WELCOME! I just got back from a trip to the OBX...Beautiful state! I also saw many beautfiul pitties down there, seemed like everyone had them...made me miss my girl so much! You will enjoy it here! Great pics! :))
BullyBreedLover

Postby dami_sgirl@sbcglobal.net » Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:25 pm

Aww what a cute combo. lol My damien loves the lil pups too the smaller they are the more fun he has. Welcome
dami_sgirl@sbcglobal.net

Return to Introductions