my dogs

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

my dogs

Postby Hayley » Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:20 pm

This is bessie she is 22 months old and she is a staffordshire bull terrier, shes a bit chubby cus she has a phantom pregnancy at the mo! shes my heart

this is borris he is 7 months old and hes a staffy to, but many people say hes not pure staffy cus hes to tall, so maybe someone could help me with this!
Hayley

Postby Motodiva » Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:24 pm

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

I love Staffy Bulls. There is some potential that a SBT will be our next dog (if my hubby doesn't fall for a foster).

Borris does look a little different than the SBTs I'm used to, butwho knows? Does he have any different looking dogs in his pedigree? He is tall and his head looks a little more like a pitbull than staffy. He is terribly handsome though!!!!

Sanya
Motodiva
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Hayley » Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:31 pm

ty they are fantastic dogs really loyal and good dogs! clever too

The thing is i rescued him off a mate who was not couldnt cope with at 4 months old and she rescued him off people she knew that was mistreating him when he was 10 weeks old

i feel he is a pit maybe irish staffordshire bull terrier (some say they are pit bulls but in england have to be under a different name) but i cant be sure of nothing!

Hes very handsome ty xx
Hayley

Postby BullyBreedLover » Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:59 am

Yeah i would say pit too. VERY NICE DOGS! WELCOME! :))
BullyBreedLover

Return to Introductions