hi everyone.

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

hi everyone.

Postby brotherdon » Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:42 am

Let me introduce myself and my PB. My name is Don and her name is Bailey. No that is not my wifes name. I actually found her cruising down a rural hwy., as if not a care in the world and did not get ran over :thumbsup: Anyhow, she is 7-8 monthes old and a real pleasure to be with. I have had a bunch of dogs through the years and as of right now she is definatley the sweetest and most playful. The rotts and boxers berfore her were not half as gentle or sweet. Believe that or not :peace: . Gets along great with our cat and our nieghbors. So far so good, but the stereotype is always a concern. Had 1 gentle Rott then 1 psyco Rott. You really just never know until they mature slighly. This site is very informative and I look forward to visiting w/ some of yall.
brotherdon

Postby BullyBreedLover » Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:56 am

WELCOME!
BullyBreedLover

Postby damienApbt » Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:43 pm

welcome to the board. :thumbsup:
damienApbt
Regulator

Postby Boo439 » Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:03 pm

Welcome to the board! Do you have any pics?
Boo439

Postby pitbullforever » Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:47 pm

welcome to the bored can't wait to see pics :))
pitbullforever
Forum Junky

Pics to follow very soon.

Postby brotherdon » Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:49 pm

Thank you for your warm welcome. I will post some this weekend. Even if I am to find out that Bailey is not full PB I shall continue to be a member here as to expand my knowledge of the breed. Thanks Again. :headbang:
brotherdon

Re: Pics to follow very soon.

Postby pitbullforever » Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:46 am

brotherdon wrote:Thank you for your warm welcome. I will post some this weekend. Even if I am to find out that Bailey is not full PB I shall continue to be a member here as to expand my knowledge of the breed. Thanks Again. :headbang:

we can't wait to see pics. we welcoeme mixes, purebreed or anyother dog thats owned by a pitty lover. we're glad to have you here. :)) :)) :))
pitbullforever
Forum Junky

Postby Phi » Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:38 pm

:welcome:
Phi

Pics are in.

Postby brotherdon » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:00 pm

Posted them on the gallery. Tried to follow up with more but a message said that I had to have special access?????????? For some odd reason I cannot post anywhere but here????????? :po: :crybaby: The header used was "vet said pointer/pb cross...) check it out and tell me what you think. Thanks in advance.
brotherdon

Postby concreterose » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:29 pm

Welcome to the board! You should be granted full access as soon as an administrator comes online. Until then, feel free to seach and read. Enjoy your stay, and can't wait to see pics!
concreterose
Regulator

Postby Contessa63 » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:00 am

Hi!
Contessa63
Bully Ambassador

Return to Introductions