hi everyone

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

hi everyone

Postby xmentalxkaosx » Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:02 pm

Hi, my name is Sara and I'm new to this board. I'm 26 from Pittsburgh, PA and have a home zoo here. I have 3 beautiful pitbulls, 3 cats, 5 pet rats, 1 iguana, 3 spiders, green tree frogs, 5 corn snakes, 1 argentine boa, 6 baby ball pythons, 3 adult ball pythons, 4 dumeril boas, and a fiance that i let out of his cage every now and then. I love and defend my dogs more than anything and hate the fact that i can't help the less fortunate that don't get the love they deserve. Anyway, I got lots of interesting stories and things to talk about so if you're bored, look me up.
xmentalxkaosx

Postby BullyBreedLover » Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:09 pm

HEY SARA! Welcome! Good to see you finally made it! You will love it here and you need to show off your babies! :))
BullyBreedLover

haha

Postby xmentalxkaosx » Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:17 pm

i'm all about my babies girl... you know that
xmentalxkaosx

Postby Cerise » Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:56 am

Welcome to the forums.
Cerise

Postby Boo439 » Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:58 pm

Welcome to the board!! Your should feel very at home here. We have quite a few members who are into herps/spiders/etc.
Boo439

Postby concreterose » Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:29 pm

Welcome!
concreterose
Regulator

Postby dami_sgirl@sbcglobal.net » Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:26 pm

Welcome :hi Would love to see some pictures :)
dami_sgirl@sbcglobal.net

what a warm welcoming

Postby xmentalxkaosx » Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:27 pm

hey guys-
thanks for the warm welcoming. i have pictures but i'm not sure how to put them on here or even if i have the time. if you're interested in seeing any, i can email them to you or if you have aol, you can see them on my profile. otherwise, i'm gonna get to bed but if anyone is interested in chatting, look me up or email me. just wanted to say thanks for all the "hello"s.
sara
xmentalxkaosx

Postby Phi » Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:40 pm

:welcome: :welcome:
Phi

Return to Introductions