Hello

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello

Postby cdpits » Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:19 am

Just wanted to say hello. I have been reading posts here for a while (lurking LOL) and after seening some of my "private" emails being made "public" thought I would join and say howdy. That way if someone has something to say to me, hey I am here :peace:
I am always looking to learn more about our breed. I have owned the breed since 1983, starting with an unregistered dog that I had for 14 years, an intact male that was never bred. (didn't need to be doing that). When we lost him to an unhealthy immune system (many many allergies, long story) we went looking for registered dogs to share our lives with, as I wanted to do more than fun shows. Didn't know the first thing about looking for a pup just knew that we wanted to raise 2 together so they'd have "company" when we weren't around. We were very fortunate as they did get along and were always loose even when we weren't home. (I know, I know !) After putting various show & pull titles on them both I bred them (as you already know from the posting of my emails, without any health testing )and am the owner of 2 of the pups , females (3 1/2 years old now). I am here to learn. The persons that received my emails is supposed to reply to all my questions about the health tests but they simply don't have the answers so I am still waiting (guess they are getting egucated too, at my expence LOL). I will post these ?? somewhere else on the board if I don't get enough info soon :)
I look forward to "meeting " you all here on the board, or at some of the shows we travel around to with our"kids".
Here's a pic of the brood, although we no longer have the brindle male (RIP :sad: )
Take Care, Cindy
Image[/img]
cdpits
Newborn Bully

Postby mayhem » Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:39 am

welcome to the forums
mayhem

Postby Motodiva » Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:17 am

Welcome!
Motodiva
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby BullyBreedLover » Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:46 pm

WELCOME! beautiful dogs! :inlove:
BullyBreedLover

Postby concreterose » Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:34 pm

Hi Cindy!
I know you...you made Vicki's harness...glad you joined!!!
~Millicent
concreterose
Regulator

Postby X-girl » Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:43 pm

Welcome!

That is a lovely harness!
X-girl
Regulator

Postby Boo439 » Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:59 pm

Welcome to the board!! I've heard a lot of good reviews about your harnesses! :thumbsup:
Boo439

Postby cdpits » Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:10 pm

Thanks for the welcomes :)
Concreterose, I made a collage out of pics customers sent , Vicki is on it, Did you see her? Its now the background to my site!
cdpits
Newborn Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:15 pm

WELCOME!! :welcome:
Patch O' Pits
Addicted to PBF

Postby concreterose » Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:24 pm

cdpits wrote:Concreterose, I made a collage out of pics customers sent , Vicki is on it, Did you see her? Its now the background to my site!

I just went on there and saw it...looks great! Thanks for adding her!
concreterose
Regulator

Postby HugABull1 » Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:16 pm

Hey - Welcome! :)
HugABull1
www.HugABull.com

Postby OklaOutlaw » Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:24 pm

Welcome Cindy!!!
OklaOutlaw

Postby Motodiva » Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:43 pm

Welcome. I don't know anything about you except that you make great harnesses (I've seen them recommended on several occassions). I'm sorry that your private email was published, but bear in mind, if I never saw it, lots of people didn't.

I'm very glad you are here, and it looks like you have some beautiful dogs. I really respect that you are interested in health testing and truth. I hope that you are able to find some answers and share some of you knowlege with us as well. I look forward to you becoming a valuable resource here, even if we disagree about some things.

As they say, Great minds think alike, but two fools never differ. I figure we're a winner either way lol .

Anyway, like I said, I truly respect that you are interested and looking for info. If you didn't care, you wouldn't be here. In the end, you may or may not agree with the need tot est, but at least we will all be a little more informed because of your intellegent questions.

Sanya

P.S. Thanks in advance for the advice I'm bound to get from you! :twisted:
Motodiva
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby cdpits » Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:22 am

Thanks Sanya :) I look forward to learning & sharing. This board seems to be quite friendly, and yes I am sure there will be times when people will "agree to disagree" on certain things. Thats what makes the world interesting, it'd be pretty boring if we didn't. I posted some ?? and have been reading & trying to understand a lot of it but am glad people are being patient with me :)
TTYL, Cindy
cdpits
Newborn Bully

Postby Phi » Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:38 pm

:welcome:
Phi

Return to Introductions