Hello from NC!!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from NC!!

Postby Pibble Mama » Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:19 pm

Hello All!! I confess I've been lurking here for around a year now, and figure it's probably time to show my face (or my puppers' at least!) I am so glad I found this site, I feel like I've learned so much already! Monte is 14 months old, and my life absolutely revolves around the little stinky. I honestly can hardly remember what I did without him - Am I crazy? I sure hope I'm not the only one this obsessed with their dog :inlove:

I'm hoping I can get some good input into what I should do about a situation brewing in my area. About 30min north of me, a small town is considering a ban on "pit bulls" and rotties. Foolishly, I guess I thought this would never happen in my own back yard.
http://www.news-record.com/news/local/r ... 070905.htm

I feel helpless, but really want to do whatever I can. If anyone can give me any advise it would be much appreciated, and I would love to get in touch with any one else in my neck of the woods!! Thanks so much! Anyways, here's Monte!!

Pibble Mama

Postby Pibble Mama » Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:25 pm

Oops- Sorry about the huge pics! I promise I'll figure it out soon!
Pibble Mama

Postby X-girl » Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:13 pm

Welcome to you and your cutie, Monte!

I'm sorry to hear about the BSL creeping up on you - it's happening more & more frequently it seems. Please hold off on discussing the issue further, until you gain full access to the board. This section is for Intros ONLY and since your question is involving very serious stuff, it really shouldn't be discussed here.

Once you gain access to the board, please re-post your questions/concerns.

Thanks!
X-girl
Regulator

Postby BullyBreedLover » Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:28 am

I LOVE HIM! hehehe nice pics! Dont worry i love my dogs soo much i am obcessed too. Dont feel weird...they are my kids.... WELCOME! :))
BullyBreedLover

Postby Phi » Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:39 pm

:welcome: :welcome:
Phi

Postby Darlazmum » Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:46 pm

Cutie puppperrdoos!
Darlazmum
Forum Junky

Postby Contessa63 » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:08 am

I love your pup! :inlove: Please contact your local reps and stae senators you will have to get everyone involved. It will be a lot of hard work. We are having this issue in Ca.
Contessa63
Bully Ambassador

Postby Boo439 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:23 am

Welcome to the board!!! Monte is ADORABLE!!! Please add Monte's Dogster page to this thread: http://www.pitbullforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=7957
Boo439

Postby Scooch&Beau » Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:12 pm

Your pup is beautiful! I love the frisbee picture. :))
Scooch&Beau
Super Bully

Return to Introductions