Hi there!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hi there!

Postby Kristie » Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:41 pm

Hello, my name is Kristie and someone just sent me a link to this forum.

I have a 4 year old Pit/Lab mix named Brutus, a 9 month old APBT named Jezebel, a 10 month old Rottie named Brandy, and a 1 year old foster Staffie named Bruno.

I am active in dog rescue, though the rescue I volunteer with is all breed, not just Pit Bulls. I am constantly trying to educate potential adoptors on facts and myths about Pit Bulls.

I hope to learn more here so that I can pass on what I find.
Kristie

Postby moongirl » Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:44 pm

Hi Kristie! Welcome to PBF.
Please post pics of your pups as some of us are highly addicted to doggie pictures :))
moongirl

Postby Darlazmum » Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:16 pm

Hi ya Kristie! 8)
Darlazmum
Forum Junky

Postby rgyoung777 » Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:29 pm

Hi Kristie, and welcome to the board!

Since things can get a little busy in the intro section, it's important that we keep things nice and neat here so that no one waiting for access is overlooked.

I've removed the extra post about your dogs' dogster pages because it would have made it harder for Kazuo (one of our Administrators) to sort through this part of the forum and grant access to folks who need it.

You are totally welcome to add the links to your dogs' dogster pages to this thread though. :)

Thanks for understanding.
rgyoung777
Addicted to PBF

Postby Phi » Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:37 pm

:welcome:
Phi

Postby Kristie » Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:42 am

So, how long do you have to wait before you can post to the "general" section? I'm not authorized yet.
Kristie

Postby BullyBreedLover » Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:31 am

It can take a little time. Be patient it is worth it. WELCOME! I am so glad you help out pups that need it! Boy you have your hands full! :))
BullyBreedLover

Postby Kristie » Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:49 am

Thank you!

I see you're in PA. I hope you aren't going to be affected by the proposed breed ban.
Kristie

Postby BullyBreedLover » Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:16 pm

I really dont think it will go through..The state of PA has a law against BSL. But who knows! I hope not....Thanks for the concern and WELCOME once again! :))
BullyBreedLover

Postby dami_sgirl@sbcglobal.net » Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:48 pm

Welcome to the forum :hi You will find great info and articles to pass on to others
dami_sgirl@sbcglobal.net

Return to Introductions