Another introduction???

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Another introduction???

Postby brotherdon » Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:10 pm

At some point it would be nice to be able to post in another forum. A week ago I introduced myself and my new baby Bailey. All was fine and posted a few pics in the gallery as well. Now here is the crummy part; no longer do I have "special access" to be able to post anywhere but here. What is up with that :yucky: ? Maybe moderator was concerned at size of pics? Thay were sorta on the large. Sorry bout that yall. I have never used the photobucket before and quite honestly it is a big hassle. Anyways, maybe in the next life I will be able to talk about pittys with some of yall :tongue:
brotherdon

Postby rgyoung777 » Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:47 pm

Hi Don,

Have you tried posting in This thread?

There are only two folks on this board who are able to grant access, and one of them, (Ariel) is currently on vacation. The other (Kazuo) has a full time job and a family to take care of, but he will definitely be able to grant you access soon (within the next few days) if you post in that thread.

I realize it's tough to be patient, but if you can hold out a little longer, you'll have posting access soon. :)

I'm not really sure why you were able to post in the gallery and now you can't post anywhere but here, but it definitely has nothing to do with the size of your photos.
rgyoung777
Addicted to PBF

Thabks

Postby brotherdon » Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:21 pm

Thanks for the heads up. It is rather strange what happened. Maybe it was a fluke? Whatever it was was strange. Again, thanks for the link.
brotherdon

Postby kazuo » Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:22 pm

That does sound odd. Not sure what happened, but you should be all set now.
kazuo
Site Admin

Return to Introductions