Hello, just introducing myself.

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello, just introducing myself.

Postby BigB » Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:53 am

Hello everyone,

New guy here, name's Brandon.

I'm 27, long time dog owner, new to Pit Bulls. I'm located in Northern California.

I'm thinking about adopting a Pit Bull sometime in the near future.

I don't currently have a dog myself, but my family has 2, a young Terrier mix named Pal(my sisters dog, but he thinks he's mine), and a little pug named Buddha. The pug is moving out with one of my sisters soon, and my mom is currently looking for a new dog(her Cockapoo recently passed). She's interested in French Bulldog's, and the King Charles Spaniel.

My family of 6 are all dog lovers, and have had always had a few dogs. A dalmation, 2 lab mutt's, 2 cockapoo's, and our current 2 dogs.

My interests include, camping, video games, and dogs(duh!)

I'm also very interested in working with animals as a career, possible as an Animal Regulation Officer, though I've had a hard time finding information about this type of work.

Anyway, that's me. I look forward to asking lots of anoying newby questions. :roll: :oops:
BigB

Postby BigB » Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:57 am

Here's a picture of my and my boy's. :))

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/bm ... ing043.jpg
BigB

Postby moongirl » Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:14 am

:welcome:
moongirl

Postby BullyBreedLover » Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:34 am

Welcome! I love pugs! actually i love any smushy face dogs! You will learn a lot here. Good luck on your rescue!
BullyBreedLover

Postby Boo439 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:30 am

Welcome to the board!! About Buddha... :inlove: roflmao :inlove: Buddha is too cute!!! What a face!
Boo439

Postby jesseandalecia » Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:35 pm

Welcome!

My Dad's g/f has a Pug named Pugsly who is Maggie's (<----) best friend.
jesseandalecia
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby dami_sgirl@sbcglobal.net » Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:22 pm

Welcome to the board :hi Buddha is adorable and Pal has a very sweet face. I'm sure you will find lotsa helpful info here
dami_sgirl@sbcglobal.net

Postby BigB » Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:06 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! :)
BigB

Return to Introductions