My name is Shasty

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

My name is Shasty

Postby KarenK » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:30 pm

Hey Ya'll, my name is Shasty. My mom saved me from the pound. They don't like pitties like me. All my brothers and sisters go to doggie heaven cause they say they can't adopt us out. But, I got lucky. You see, this nice police lady came by my cage. So, I set there nice and quiet and just looked at her. She looked like a nice person, but I was so small and afraid. This lady kept coming back to see me. I wasn't up for adoption, cause they said I was a Pit Bull. But most people would think I was a dalmation. What do ya'll think? I think I'm a pittie. Anyway, the pound humans took me to another strange place and they operated on me. But that nice police lady came and got me. She gave me a nice warm place to sleep, plenty of food and lots of toys.

So, this is my furry Wild Child Shasty. And believe me she is a hand full. I just wanted to show her picture for everyone to see.

KarenK

http://www.dogster.com/?169217
KarenK
Newborn Bully

Postby willow_pigs_momma » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:40 pm

:)) :thumbsup: Good for you for giving her a great home!!!!Welcome
willow_pigs_momma

Postby dami_sgirl@sbcglobal.net » Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:18 pm

Welcome to the board. Sorry to hear about the shelter not giving pitties a chance :crybaby: But best of luck to you and your mom I'm sure you will be a great companion
dami_sgirl@sbcglobal.net

Return to Introductions