Hello?

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello?

Postby Vertigo » Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:52 pm

I am not being given access to other areas meanwhile I have a serious concern that involves my family and their dogs. I take it that my intro wasn't good enough and that must be why my question was deleted? If there are actually members here with experience that would like to use this forum as a means to help someone then please email me at margritwagner@yahoo.com.

I was a little perplexed that I did not recieve a message explaining why my question was deleted. Maybe it's just a glitch.

I was recommended this site from a lady at the local shelter. I was really hoping to get some advice.

I have family that own 4 pitbulls. I do not. My name is Margrit you can call me Maggie, is this a good enough intro? Please help me help them. These dogs will all wind up dead if I do not get help quick.

Thank you
Vertigo

Postby Vertigo » Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:59 pm

There is no edit button. I did recieve a message after all, my apologies.
Vertigo

Postby X-girl » Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:02 am

Maggie, hello.

I did PM you about why your message was removed. As I explained, we do not allow discussion in this section so you will have to wait to gain access to the site to share your story with the forum. At that point, there will be no shortage of opinions and advice to help you out.

Please understand that these are the rules of PBF. Thank you!
X-girl
Regulator

Postby X-girl » Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:04 am

You and I keep crossing our posts. Hang tight, we'll get you in as soon as we can.

Please post in the thread at the top of the page titled "NEW MEMBERS NEEDING ACCESS" so you can add your name to the list.
X-girl
Regulator

Return to Introductions