Introducing... me!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Introducing... me!

Postby Amhailte » Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:26 pm

Hi!

Just posting to introduce myself and my boy...

This is Monsta, my first real dog. He's taught me more than I thought I would ever need to know about canine behaviour and learning theory! :)

He's a "second hand" staffie, and a work in progress. Came to me last year with severe dog aggression, little obedience training, no housetraining and a history of cat killing. He's improved since then (we've attend obedience school regularly), but is still definately no angel, especially with other dogs. He's sociable, charming and is probably the most confident dog I've ever met.

I'm mostly here to pick up tips regarding managing and treating dog aggression in bullies, but it will be nice to meet other bully owners too - even if most of you are pittie people. :twisted:
Amhailte

Postby Motodiva » Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:33 pm

He LOOKS like and angel!!! roflmao

Sweet boy you got there, thanks for taking him in and working so hard with him. Welcome to the board.

Sanya
Motodiva
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Boo439 » Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:04 pm

Welcome to the board!! Monsta looks like a happy boy!!
Boo439

Postby BullyBreedLover » Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:22 pm

Hes cute...I love the name Monsta hehehe....WELCOME! You will learn a ton here! :)
BullyBreedLover

Postby Amhailte » Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:02 pm

Thanks folks.

Hey Bully, the name came with the dog! :))
Amhailte

Return to Introductions