Introductions

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Introductions

Postby tyli » Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:35 am

ello all. My name is Lisa and I just recently rescued an orphan pup who was 4 weeks old. He is APBT x American Staffordshire Terrier...mom was "somehow" hit by a car and the owner had no desire to foster this only. His name is Bowie (Bo) and he currently has a 7-1/2 month old black lab brother named Casey. Life is never dull! Bowie is now weaned and makes his first visit to the vet for vaccinations in two days. I'll have pictures of him soon!
:thumbsup:
tyli

Postby LawL » Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:38 am

Welcome. cant wait to see him!!! and thanks for taking him in!!!!!!!!
LawL

Postby gone2dtheogs » Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:34 pm

Welcome!You are a good person for helping out a pup so teeny, its so much work but so worth it! :peace: Hurry up with those pics would ya?
gone2dtheogs

Postby Boo439 » Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:13 pm

Welcome to the board!! I hope Bowie is able to grow up healthy and happy. Thanks so much for taking him in!!
Boo439

Postby BullyBreedLover » Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:23 pm

WELCOME! :))
BullyBreedLover

Pictures at last!

Postby tyli » Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:17 pm

tyli

Postby ctmidwife » Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:56 pm

:tongue: AWWW!! What a cute puppy!
ctmidwife

Postby Darlazmum » Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:55 pm

How come I can't see them? Can you you upload them to www.photobucket.com and paste them?
Darlazmum
Forum Junky

Postby Q-VO » Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:17 pm

Very nice looks real healthy and welcome.

DARLAZMUM, when u go to view the link remove the [/img] part then it should work. :headbang:
Q-VO

Postby Boo439 » Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:25 pm

For the lazy people:

Boo439

Postby Darlazmum » Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:26 pm

Thanks Boo :))
Darlazmum
Forum Junky

Postby tyli » Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:31 pm

I was trying to post the actual images, but obviously did something wrong. I pasted the link to the picture in my email, then highlighted it and pressed the Img button. Where or where did I go wrong? :roll:
tyli

Postby CCARAGAN » Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:49 am

Hello everyone,

I just moved back to the beautiful pacific NW. I have been involved with the APBT's for 25 years as a breeder, conformation and weight pull. I love my breed and I am very happy to be back. I like what your doing with this board, as I have not been fond of message boards. If anyone can help me out with finding an obedience class in Snohomish area, I would appreciate this very much.

ccaragan[/img]
CCARAGAN

Re: Finding a trainer in your area

Postby tyli » Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:02 am

www.adpt.com is a listing of the Associiation of Pet Dog Trainers, you might be able to start there to find a trainer in your area.
tyli

Postby ctmidwife » Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:05 am

tyli wrote:I was trying to post the actual images, but obviously did something wrong. I pasted the link to the picture in my email, then highlighted it and pressed the Img button. Where or where did I go wrong? :roll:

Hi - you should click the Img button - then paste your URL of the picture - then click the Img button again.

I think you only had one of the tags in your post. That is why there were no pics and also why people got a file not found error when they clicked the URL.

HTH! :)
ctmidwife

Next

Return to Introductions