my introduction

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

my introduction

Postby misjah » Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:52 am

I thought i posted an introduction the other day but i dont think it went through so here i go again...
My name is Elizabeth and i live in southern california. the Pit in my life is my boy Leon. I'd had interaction with the breed through friends, and thought they were great dogs, but wasnt specifically looking for a Pit when i was lucky enough to find him in a shelter 5 years ago. He was a little older than i was looking for at age six, but i just fell in love and decided to take him home. Hes pushing twelve now and has been the joy of my life. The rest of the family includes four other humans, a five year old female shep. mix, four cats, and a ferret...and yes evreybody gets along! Im very much looking forward to meeting everyone, thanks so much for the opportunity to join your forum.
misjah

Postby Kingsgurl » Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:21 pm

Welcome!!!!! Got pictures?
Kingsgurl
Addicted to PBF

Postby concreterose » Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:38 pm

Welcome!
concreterose
Regulator

Postby BullyBreedLover » Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:55 am

Welcome! Aww i would ;ove to see pics of your old man. Thanks for going the rescue route....See what joy you can find in a shelter. WELCOME! :))
BullyBreedLover

Postby moongirl » Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:19 pm

Welcome!!! :))
moongirl

trouble posting pictures

Postby misjah » Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:42 am

i do have pictures but i seem to be having trouble figuring out how to post them.....
misjah

Postby BullyBreedLover » Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:19 am

I dont know how to post them either everytime i try it doesnt work. I am sure someone on here will be glad to help you out....

Sonya
BullyBreedLover

Postby dami_sgirl@sbcglobal.net » Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:33 pm

Welcome sounds like you have your hands full I would help you on posting pics but I'm not really good with that I'd probly just confuse you lol
dami_sgirl@sbcglobal.net

Postby misjah » Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:28 am

lol well at least u guys have figured out how to post an avatar im still struggling with that too....im sure ill figure it all out with time...once again i'm just so happy to have a place where i can share and learn....thanks for the warm welcome...
misjah

Postby heather » Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:42 pm

i like imagecave--it is easy for people like me who don't understand that sort of stuff--not that you don't, but there are little links you just copy and paste once you upload your pictures--and it is free!!

Welcome to the board!! :peace:
heather
Addicted to PBF

imagecave

Postby misjah » Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:18 pm

hey heather hate to bother u but i did get some pictures hosted on imagecave but still cant get them to show up when i try to post in the gallery...am i missing something here?
misjah

finally figured it out

Postby misjah » Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:35 pm

lol never mind finally figured out how to post a pic! u can see a pic my boy Leon in the gallery forum....now to figure out the avatar :)
misjah

Postby pitbullforever » Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:25 pm

:welcome: i saw the pics of your dog he's a great looking pup. :))
pitbullforever
Forum Junky

Postby ripley6 » Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:14 pm

^^^ me too!

:welcome:
ripley6
Forum Junky

Postby Boo439 » Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:58 am

Welcome to the board!! I'll make my way over the the Gallery eventually and check Leon out. :) Is it pronounced Lee-on or Lay-own (Spanish for Lion) ?
Boo439

Next

Return to Introductions