New Guy 07/21/05

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

New Guy 07/21/05

Postby Lion » Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:19 am

Hi all,
My name is Billy, and I am the proud owner of a one and a half year old Pit named "Law". I recently discovered this forum as my apartment complex has issued me a 7 day notice to give up my dog. Why because a neighbor saw him and I am quoting "She (The neighbor) didn't say your dog did anything, but she had a bad experience when she was younger and doesn't feel comfortable with him living here". I have lived in this apartment complex for 2 years, payed my pet deposit, and pay pet rent and because someone feels uncomfortable I am told he has to go. Hmmm what to do? Anyway I'll figure it out and he is not going anywhere. By the way I am a twelve year veteran Police Officer and a VERY responsible pet owner.[/img]
Lion

Postby Q-VO » Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:15 pm

Billy, why don't you take your dog and go over to her and introduce yourself to her, also take some reading material about the breed maybe some letters of some of the members here how they adopted their dogs and positive stories how forgiven these dogs can be after being neglected or beat, or trained to fight and still can adjust on becoming a wonderfull pet for someone who is a responsible owner.
Q-VO

Postby concreterose » Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:40 pm

Welcome to the board!
concreterose
Regulator

Postby moongirl » Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:26 am

:welcome:
I hope everything works out for you and Law.
Pictures???
moongirl

Postby BullyBreedLover » Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:53 am

Thats very screwed up...I hope things work out. WELCOME! and we hope to see pics of Law soon! 8)
BullyBreedLover

Postby Loca » Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:59 pm

Your neighbour needs to get a life :)) ! Welcome to the board :welcome:
Loca
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby heather » Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:46 pm

That is ridiculous, but many people on this board were afraid of pitbulls and some have even had bad experiences. I agree that you should go over and talk to the person. That may make her feel some shame and maybe she will back down. If not, that really is unfortunate.

Post pics please!!!
Welcome!!
heather
Addicted to PBF

Return to Introductions